PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Come play a free Football MMO/Simulator

Yeah big D! Slow day for Pio, I'm going to go ahead and say he was taking up double and triple teams all day, freeing up Tank for the big hits. (No need to confirm/deny this by looking at the play by play!)

Hahaha, someone's got to be taking up the blockers. If Tank and AD Train go out and get a combined 11 tackles, it's a safe bet that other guys were keeping the blockers off of them. Same reason why Wilfork doesn't get a ton of tackles ;)

Woooo, we won, I love you guys! Top of the division. :cool:

You guys may have some competition for a Pats team

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=419

Honestly I think this guy may have gone a little too far, but who the he!! am i to tell him how to spend his money

That's just weak. If you're gonna do it, do it right. That means that Billy Yates cannot be a 'top threat', and Moss, Welker, Harrison and AD sorta have to be on the team (and Maroney). That's just weak. Not to mention that the team has $110,000 left to spend.

BTW- we might want to think about trading George Jetson for a Patsfan. The dude hasn't logged on in over a week, we might be able to pull a quick one over on some owner. Might not be a bad idea to cut 2 of our level 7 CPU defensive linemen either- we have 4 of them and they're all pulling in $33,000. We could save some money that way. Same with Aron Nieto.

Last edited:
^^^someone is really getting into this eh?

btw, for SS, i dont know if the one that is second on the depth chart is from here or active, if not, could one of hte gm's move brandon up to the number 2 slot? hes not getting much exp right now

also, how do u level up using flex points?

He's turning into a real Rodney... forced his first fumble today.

One thing I noticed is that the other team's guys all played a ton of plays... maybe we tired them out with our depth? I can't wait to go over some of the play by play.

Oh...by the way looks like those gameplan changes I made worked. :D

Yeah I'm that sort of owner, the one who takes all the credit when things go well.

So I found this game from another site, and created a LB and after getting picked up by some team who offered me the best contract I proceeded to spend all my points on speed strength agility and tackling. What now? I've never played this kind of game before and I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.

Hahahaha, yeah, that poor running back couldn't get any relief anywhere, not even from the CBs:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/replay.pl?pbp_id=637617

Pio had a tackle for a loss on the guy too, and all of Tank's TFLs were on him.

I think there is something to the depth argument. One thing that I've noticed is that playing DL saps a lot more energy than CB, which makes sense. Pietro played over 50 snaps on high intensity and ended the day with 70+ energy. Tank played 38 snaps on medium intensity and ended up with just over 50% energy. It makes sense then that it would help that we had 8 DL guys play 30 or more snaps (2 full rotations basically), while they only go 5 deep. Just in general though, the fact that 3 of their defenders played 109 snaps is pretty alarming, since only 5 of our guys went over 50 and none got to 60. Looks like we beat them Belichick-style today. Everyone on the roster was ready to go, and we wore them out with depth.
We rushed more than they did, though, so we probably wore them down even worse. Plus, while we split carries between Maroney/Tatupu/Paulin/Slade (18/10/6/5), Peterson accounted for 23 of their 25 rushes.

Last edited:
Finally my first receptions! I'm about 1 game away from level 3, but a long ways away from Smug Deed, the starting TE. When I built the TE I focused on strength and blocking, and I'm starting to balance him with receiving abilities that should come in handy considering that he's 6.5" tall.

I haven't been following too much about overall strategy, but is there something specific that the team (NE Pride) wants from its backup tight end?

Chris Slay told me his salary is a slap in the face. I need a huge raise for my boy. Gotta feed the family.

Ok, really, I can't afford intense daily training at lv 3 ($600 a day while my salary is $296) and I'm set to hit lv 4 after next game (no idea how much training will cost then). Anyway, it'd be nice if I could have my salary adjusted to whatever a lv4 needs for intense training.

Consider it money well spent if my guy is gonna force a fumble every game :rocker:

Relaxed = 10 * lvl
Normal = 75 * lvl
Intense = 200 * lvl

Ugh, I can't even buy gloves without sacrificing my training for the day... and that's with training on normal instead of intense. I need some cash homey!

I own a team in the Oceania AAA alpha conference. And Pats Fans looking for refuge and a place to play PM me once you've created your player and we will hook up! My username there is LuthierJr as well.

Anyone on the Pride who needs a new contract post in here how much you need per day to train at Intense.

Just a note - you probably don't want to train at intense everyday unless you can do that and still have like > 90 energy otherwise you're sacrificing plays on gameday which is better XP.

Just noticed some of our guys are hiding their attributes. That's so... lame. And ghey.

Yeah I don't understand hiding attributes. What's the point? So no one can see your leet point setups? lol

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back