Welcome to PatsFans.com

Colts should be excited again

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by nowayback, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nowayback

nowayback Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

after showing how good they are against pats...and esp their running game and how important it will be if they play pats in a cold foxboro.

they must be exstatic knowing they only lost by a missed fg even though peyton had 6 picks. i am very jealous of their team.
    guess even more analysts will be jumping on the colts bandwagon after the chargers game. esp the colts defence which held the chargers offence all game.

btw ..this is sarcasm.

2. AzPatsFan

AzPatsFan Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +342 / 32 / -16

I was actually impressed for the first time with the POISE that the Clots team exhibited. After two returns and Six Picks, they still had a chance to win in the closing seconds, because they fought and never gave up. that i ssomehting new, htat they never showed me before.

And everyone knows that I always thought the Colts were very overrated, a one dimensional offensive only juggernaut. I congratulate them; they are maturing into a tougher club. Good, but not really in the Pats class though.
    :D

3. nowayback

nowayback Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.