PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts Rookie WR Gonzalez out 3-4 weeks - Colts may have only 3 WRs on roster sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Re: Colts Rookie WR Gonzalez out 3-4 weeks - Colts may have only 3 WRs on roster sund

Looks like they lost more than the game

Home field cheating exposed

secondary exposed

depth exposed

Re: Colts Rookie WR Gonzalez out 3-4 weeks - Colts may have only 3 WRs on roster sund

He still has reggie wayne who is better than brady ever had aside from moss, any unfortunately I still like the colts chances of winning

Watch Norv Turner blow this perfect opportunity.

Looks like they lost more than the game

Home field cheating exposed

secondary exposed

depth exposed

I don't agree with the Colts secondary being exposed,they kept Brady from his usual 300 yards and only let the Pats put up 24,I think the secondary played well as a unit but Moss was simply........well Himself

Colts with WRs badly depleted 30
Hapless Chargers 17

Poor ol' Peyton has no one to throw to,1 good WR who will be doubled,1 JAG and 1 scrap heap player

Chargers should blow the Dolts out as long as Addai is kept in check

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?template=without-video&id=09000d5d8040346a

Indy will stack the line against LT and Rivers has proven to be a pretty bad QB when LT is shut down. It will probably be a low scoring game.

He still has reggie wayne who is better than brady ever had aside from moss, any unfortunately I still like the colts chances of winning

Reggie Wayne will be doubled...maybe tripled with the other crap Peyton has to throw to.

Look for the Colts to grab a street guy and add him to the roster at WR this week - Is Bethel Johnson still employed?

I don't agree with the Colts secondary being exposed,they kept Brady from his usual 300 yards and only let the Pats put up 24,I think the secondary played well as a unit but Moss was simply........well Himself

Welker beat big mouth chest thumper Sanders one on one for a TD.

Faced.Exposed.Injured while SPEARING Moss at the 1. Gates is going to fckstomp him into a cowpie puddle.

There are several Colts fans on the Indy board that insist Asante deliberately tried to injure Gonzales on that play. :rolleyes:

heh..yeah, and Monday, Poliostopheles stated the game was reffed very well except for a few calls on the Dolts.

They eat LSD Flakes for breakfast in Cheatrianapolis

Could the Titans finally give the Colts a run for the South title now that the Colts are depleted in several areas?

I am rooting for the Titans to grab ahold of that division and not let go - GO TITs!!!...I mean Titans :D

San Diego is a nasty place to play undermanned. Merriman against a 2nd-year, 6th-round backup LT? Gates with your LBs limping? Nasty.

If only San Diego had a quarterback, I'd pick 'em. :rolleyes:

Maybe Chris Chambers does his ex-AFC East compatriots a big favor by going 12-150 and 2 TD's

There are several Colts fans on the Indy board that insist Asante deliberately tried to injure Gonzales on that play. :rolleyes:

There are several people on that board who participated in a singles thread on a football forum filled with overweight yokels.

Indystar is trash. They just hang out calling the pats pe pe heads. None of them know anything about football.

I check that place out when I have a bad day at work. Puts me in a good mood. After all , you could live in that hell hole and post on that internet trash can : )

Last edited:

Indy should be fine.

Welker beat big mouth chest thumper Sanders one on one for a TD.

Faced.Exposed.Injured while SPEARING Moss at the 1. Gates is going to fckstomp him into a cowpie puddle.

That is hilarious. You are a funny guy. I'd like to see Merriman sever Manning into 2 while Sanders puts a helmet on LT's knee. THAT makes for a great afternoon of football.

It will be interesting to see how Peyton responds this weekend. Will he pull a Brady and find a way to win with the talent around him, regardless of the circumstances? (Of course for a large part of his career, Tom probably would have killed to have Wayne, Addai and Clark) Should be a fun game to watch on the bye week, never thought I'd be hoping for a big game from Merriman and Tomlinson!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back