PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts Rookie WR Gonzalez out 3-4 weeks - Colts may have only 3 WRs on roster sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Colts Rookie WR Gonzalez out 3-4 weeks - Colts may have only 3 WRs on roster sund

manning should be able to pull this out, in my opinion.

guys, i hate manning as much as anyone, but, unless the chargers pressure him well, he hsould be able to pull this one out

Re: Colts Rookie WR Gonzalez out 3-4 weeks - Colts may have only 3 WRs on roster sund

If the Colts gut this one out, I'll be impressed. Right now the Chargers are like a mangy dog backed into a corner. They will either attack viciously, or role over and show their belly. Should be interesting.

God help us, if the Colts do win. The attention lavished on Manning might be unbearable.

Last edited:

this game will be Peytie playing Gunga Din in that soon to be movie classic,"the Last Blast of the Blasted Bugler".

heh..yeah, and Monday, Poliostopheles stated the game was reffed very well except for a few calls on the Dolts.

They eat LSD Flakes for breakfast in Cheatrianapolis

Poliostopheles.... love it!

yeah...it's sort of a delayed reaction play on words...but he does exhibit Mephistophelian tendencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back