Welcome to PatsFans.com

Colts Rookie WR Gonzalez out 3-4 weeks - Colts may have only 3 WRs on roster sunday

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOT64, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATRIOT64

PATRIOT64 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

2. danny88

danny88 Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Re: Colts Rookie WR Gonzalez out 3-4 weeks - Colts may have only 3 WRs on roster sund

Lets see how booger picker does with sub par wr's. Actually he still has Wayne.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  3. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 16 / -17

Re: Colts Rookie WR Gonzalez out 3-4 weeks - Colts may have only 3 WRs on roster sund

Looks like they lost more than the game

Home field cheating exposed

secondary exposed

depth exposed
  4. Ice Cold Bruschi

Ice Cold Bruschi Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He still has reggie wayne who is better than brady ever had aside from moss, any unfortunately I still like the colts chances of winning
  5. ATippett56

ATippett56 Rookie

Ratings:
    +114 / 2 / -1

Watch Norv Turner blow this perfect opportunity.
  6. PATRIOT64

PATRIOT64 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I don't agree with the Colts secondary being exposed,they kept Brady from his usual 300 yards and only let the Pats put up 24,I think the secondary played well as a unit but Moss was simply........well Himself
  7. danny88

danny88 Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

But of course
  8. shakadave

shakadave Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Colts with WRs badly depleted 30
    Hapless Chargers 17
  9. everlong

everlong Rookie

Ratings:
    +158 / 1 / -1

#12 Jersey

Indy will stack the line against LT and Rivers has proven to be a pretty bad QB when LT is shut down. It will probably be a low scoring game.
  10. PATRIOT64

PATRIOT64 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Reggie Wayne will be doubled...maybe tripled with the other crap Peyton has to throw to.

Look for the Colts to grab a street guy and add him to the roster at WR this week - Is Bethel Johnson still employed?
  11. Joker

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 16 / -17

Welker beat big mouth chest thumper Sanders one on one for a TD.

Faced.Exposed.Injured while SPEARING Moss at the 1. Gates is going to fckstomp him into a cowpie puddle.
  12. Patriot Power

Patriot Power Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

There are several Colts fans on the Indy board that insist Asante deliberately tried to injure Gonzales on that play. :rolleyes:
  13. Joker

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 16 / -17

heh..yeah, and Monday, Poliostopheles stated the game was reffed very well except for a few calls on the Dolts.

They eat LSD Flakes for breakfast in Cheatrianapolis
  14. PATRIOT64

PATRIOT64 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Could the Titans finally give the Colts a run for the South title now that the Colts are depleted in several areas?

I am rooting for the Titans to grab ahold of that division and not let go - GO TITs!!!...I mean Titans :D
  15. patchick

patchick Moderatrix Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +856 / 9 / -2

#11 Jersey

San Diego is a nasty place to play undermanned. Merriman against a 2nd-year, 6th-round backup LT? Gates with your LBs limping? Nasty.

If only San Diego had a quarterback, I'd pick 'em. :rolleyes:
  16. Joker

Ratings:
    +1,212 / 16 / -17

Maybe Chris Chambers does his ex-AFC East compatriots a big favor by going 12-150 and 2 TD's
  17. danny88

danny88 Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

There are several people on that board who participated in a singles thread on a football forum filled with overweight yokels.

Indystar is trash. They just hang out calling the pats pe pe heads. None of them know anything about football.

I check that place out when I have a bad day at work. Puts me in a good mood. After all , you could live in that hell hole and post on that internet trash can : )
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  18. FirstAndGoal

FirstAndGoal Rookie

Ratings:
    +32 / 1 / -0

Indy should be fine.
  19. PittPatriot

PittPatriot PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#11 Jersey

That is hilarious. You are a funny guy. I'd like to see Merriman sever Manning into 2 while Sanders puts a helmet on LT's knee. THAT makes for a great afternoon of football.
  20. shawn1985

shawn1985 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It will be interesting to see how Peyton responds this weekend. Will he pull a Brady and find a way to win with the talent around him, regardless of the circumstances? (Of course for a large part of his career, Tom probably would have killed to have Wayne, Addai and Clark) Should be a fun game to watch on the bye week, never thought I'd be hoping for a big game from Merriman and Tomlinson!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.