PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts RB Kenton Keith arrested outside Indy nightclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't taze me bro.

allright guys, time to chill

Well it's not like I've seen a lot of knee slappers from you around here either. Perhaps you should venture to a club and maybe find a woman because you seem too uptight to possibly have a wife or a girlfriend.

Ah, so your attempt at failed humor is our fault. How egocentric of you.

Did you like the three Stooges? Cops beating people up, saws going over Curly's head and the teeth get bent. Moe gets his tongue painted. Same idea.

Yeah, pretty much describes my sense of humor. Mostly slapstick stuff. I'm the kind of guy who enjoyed the Naked Gun movies so my personality will reflect that. Anyway, Tobias Funke didn't enjoy my joke and neither did primetime. I don't really care about primetime though because, as he doesn't enjoy my jokes, I don't enjoy his posts. So at least we're keeping things on an even keel.

tobias funke said:
I dunno, man. I enjoyed the 3 Stooges. I love Jackass. On the other hand, I didn't fall out of my chair laughing when I saw the Rodney King video.

You would have if Rodney King was wearing a Colts jersey. :rocker:

Did I miss something? Did this reserve running back open his mouth or something?

Nah, I just meant the team in general was branded by the media to be this saintly, do no wrong, above everything type of team. I was just saying maybe he thought that meant the cops wouldn't touch him because he was on a mission from Gahd (reference anyone?)

If it was Joseph Addai in this situation,He walks away with barely a warning - Guaranteed

Ah, so your attempt at failed humor is our fault. How egocentric of you.

My attempt at failed humor? Buddy, if I was attempting failed humor, I'd post your pic.

Guys, guys, guys - let's not bicker with eachother.

There's you know - Jets fans to do that with.

Guys, guys, guys - let's not bicker with eachother.

There's you know - Jets fans to do that with.

You want fights? - CC&P this thread and send it over to Indy Star's forum

My attempt at failed humor? Buddy, if I was attempting failed humor, I'd post your pic.

Thats the spirit, when your wit fails you, go with the personal insult. Want to try for strike 3?

Look out, he'll point out that you're a virgin next. You don't want to mess with people that funny.

You want fights? - CC&P this thread and send it over to Indy Star's forum

While on the field Colts players have become so accustomed to getting horrible calls in their favors by simply yelling to the refs “I’m a Colts player!” that they are now breaking the law and expecting to face no consequences.

When will this end? :(

Guess what homie, the police authorities - just like the rest of the world - don’t care you play for the classless Colts. Just because you get calls in your favor on the field doesn't mean you will on the streets. Ri-diculous.

/jim rome

Thats the spirit, when your wit fails you, go with the personal insult. Want to try for strike 3?

Nice comeback!

tobias funke said:
Look out, he'll point out that you're a virgin next. You don't want to mess with people that funny.

Never said you were a virgin. Just pointed out that you sound "frustrated". What can I say? I call it like I see it. Anyways, I thought "you didn't want to get into a debate over this and were leaving"? What made you come back? Drawn to me like a moth to the flame (no pun intended)?

I'm making fun of you, not debating anything. There is a clear difference. :)

While on the field Colts players have become so accustomed to getting horrible calls in their favors by simply yelling to the refs “I’m a Colts player!” that they are now breaking the law and expecting to face no consequences.

When will this end? :(

Guess what homie, the police authorities - just like the rest of the world - don’t care you play for the classless Colts. Just because you get calls in your favor on the field doesn't mean you will on the streets. Ri-diculous.

/jim rome

I hate Jim Rome with the intensity of a thousand Suns. How that ridiculous show is still getting airtime is beyond me.

I'm making fun of you, not debating anything. There is a clear difference. :)

Your 40-year-old humor is ricocheting off of me like bullets to a bullet proof vest. I AM RUBBER U R GLUE WHATEVER U SAY BOUNCES OFF OF ME AND STIX 2 U. :rocker:

Your 40-year-old humor is ricocheting off of me like bullets to a bullet proof vest. I AM RUBBER U R GLUE WHATEVER U SAY BOUNCES OFF OF ME AND STIX 2 U. :rocker:

If you really wanted to make the humor age specific you would of put it this way:

"I AM RUBBER U R GLUE WHATEVER U SAY BOUNCES OFF OF ME AND STYX U2".

Then anyone 40 or so would get the references...

sigh, youngins....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye