PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts RB Kenton Keith arrested outside Indy nightclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't read all posts, but not surprised there is a thread here on the topic, which is no different than any other MB. In the end, this is a positive. I am glad that we see this type of reaction these days. It can only help in the long run. Soon, just getting arrested will be so much of a stigma that guys will watch their p's and q's. So, flame on, we appreciate it, for the good of the League!

Nah, I just meant the team in general was branded by the media to be this saintly, do no wrong, above everything type of team. I was just saying maybe he thought that meant the cops wouldn't touch him because he was on a mission from Gahd (reference anyone?)

carrie fisher was classic in that movie.

i thought the original joke was funny because it was about an indy player.

the stooges rule and jackass is exactly what it says it is.

well now we know that he isn't a smart person.

A muppet could play running back for this team. It's probably the easiest team to run for and if you're a back, your best chance to succeed is in Indy.

And then this brain surgeon goes out and gets arrested.

What a stupid idiot face.

If you really wanted to make the humor age specific you would of put it this way:

"I AM RUBBER U R GLUE WHATEVER U SAY BOUNCES OFF OF ME AND STYX U2".

Then anyone 40 or so would get the references...

sigh, youngins....

You don't have to be 40 to recognize both of those bands. Styx was alright, but U2 is foreva.

ROFLMAO - that was funny!!

I thought that was gonna go completely unnoticed...glad someone got it.:D

P.S. I am gonna come out for the Pats v Chargers game...actually gonna try and go to the San Fran game the week before than head down. (slip Vegas in the middle).

P.S. I am gonna come out for the Pats v Chargers game...actually gonna try and go to the San Fran game the week before than head down. (slip Vegas in the middle).

Oh, I got it. I was too engaged in verbal warfare at the time to comment on it though. Good stuff.

So, should this tread be moved to the VLR or deleted?

Heads, VLR -Tails, deleted. OK, I don't have a coin on me right now. Let's settle on the VLR.

I'm planning on being at the Pats/Chargers game as well - biggest game of the year, followed by #2 Pats/Colts and #3 Chargers/Colts, IMO.

A week in Vegas in between? I don't think I'd survive - I can never last more than 2-3 days in Vegas at most. If it were me, I would grab a rental car and take the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) from SF to LA, seriously, an unbelievable drive along the coast. Enjoy the beach a few days, and then hit Vegas on your return home - that way you don't risk blowing your wad in between.

Your 40-year-old humor is ricocheting off of me like bullets to a bullet proof vest. I AM RUBBER U R GLUE WHATEVER U SAY BOUNCES OFF OF ME AND STIX 2 U. :rocker:

Wrong.

It is I'M RUBBER AND YOUR GLUE; WHATEVER YOU SAY BOUNCES OFF ME SO F#$% YOU.:D C'mon, can't you kids get anything right?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes