PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts QB Andrew Luck Out 2-6 Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grigson:

Dang, Luck keeps getting banged up. We need to draft some more speedy 5'10" wide receivers to help him out more.

Colin Cowherd from January of this year...

“I think by next year, Andrew Luck is going to own the AFC for a decade,” Cowherd says. “This is the worst team Andrew Luck is ever going to be on. [The Colts are] building, they're building, they're building. Now they got pretty good corners. They have some pretty good tight ends and receivers. With one more draft and free agency, they solve their offensive line ... they're going to own this thing.

"[Peyton] Manning’s gonna go, Brady's gonna go, and [the Colts are] gonna own it.

"It's going to be Andrew Luck's AFC. In fact, if Andrew Luck beats Tom Brady this weekend, the torch has been passed, it's over."​

Ummm... no.

I hope he recovers soon and be back at 100%. I feel sorry for him. Screw the colts though :D

I am sure Indy will blame the patriots for this one also.twitter.com/holderstephen/…

iaNZgBORwvac.png

James Pindell @JamesPindell

Sent With: Twitter for iPhone

Original tweet on Twitter.com found here.

I am sure Indy will blame the patriots for this one also.twitter.com/holderstephen/…

iaNZgBORwvac.png

James Pindell @JamesPindell

Sent With: Twitter for iPhone

Original tweet on Twitter.com found here.

Colin Cowherd from January of this year...

“I think by next year, Andrew Luck is going to own the AFC for a decade,” Cowherd says. “This is the worst team Andrew Luck is ever going to be on. [The Colts are] building, they're building, they're building. Now they got pretty good corners. They have some pretty good tight ends and receivers. With one more draft and free agency, they solve their offensive line ... they're going to own this thing.

"[Peyton] Manning’s gonna go, Brady's gonna go, and [the Colts are] gonna own it.

"It's going to be Andrew Luck's AFC. In fact, if Andrew Luck beats Tom Brady this weekend, the torch has been passed, it's over."​

Ummm... no.

Ya. On his show Monday he was saying how Luck almost beat the Pats by himself. Guess Cowherd checked out at HT because dolts had 8 drives in the 2nd half and on the first 7 of them the offense gained about 75 yards combined.

Well... that sucks. At least they did us a solid before they took a dump. Now that team can kindly go **** themelves.

This.

By 'this' I mean the words that you wrote are exactly how I feel, but rather than restate them in the interest of brevity I will instead just use a single word reply that will encapsulate my agreement succinctly.

Luck's only hope is to go elsewhere to resurrect his career. He's wasting himself in Indy. Kind of like Plunkett with the bad old Pats. He took an awful beating, too.

Irsay and Grigson and even Pagano need to stop taking their Quarterback from granted, he's out there getting killed and playing games with broken ribs and a damaged shoulder it's crazy.

Irsay doesn't seem to realize if Luck leaves or gets a career changing injury his franchise is done.

How's that 1st round WR working out for them?

Can the texans take advantage?

Can the texans take advantage?

They lost to Matt Hasselbeck at home and have never won in Indy, i'm not very confident they will but who knows.

If Irsay wasn't high and drunk as **** i'd be shutting Luck down for the year, what's the point in trotting him out there again this year?

Sucks for luck here's to a speedy recovery for him feel bad for him, but not for the Colts organization and most of their fans **** them

no....I want them to win the division and then win their wild card game.........then I want them to come here for the divisional game........please oh please oh please make that happen.....for the love of god make that happen

pulp_fiction3870.jpg

Not wishing any injuries on a player. We don't want karma to bite us in the *** when we play the same team. Hope Luck heals up quick, just in time for us to knock him out of the playoffs again.

they lost their best DL for the season also.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe