PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts Linebacker Facing Rape Charges 1/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. That puts everything else in a proper context. He's an Army grad so hopefully he'll do the right thing and surrender to authorities

PFT carried the story also and the comments on there are wince inducing. I can't tell if they're kidding or not.

Example:

willycents says: Jan 14, 2015 5:10 PM
Hmmm. Just before playoff game this comes out. First order of business: See what team she is a fan of.

PFT carried the story also and the comments on there are wince inducing. I can't tell if they're kidding or not.

Example:

Hmmm. Just before playoff game this comes out. First order of business: See what team she is a fan of.

That sounds like kidding but still not cool

Example:

its amazing isn't ?? .. Tin Foil Hats .. Checkout this doozy link below:

http://coltfreaks.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1527

I don't know why anyone would ever willingly read comments in a video or article about a rape. It's all just trolls trolling trolls and the occasional actual, real-life freak.

Example:

All part of Darth Belichick's master plan. From the Blount incident and now to this. Everything that happens against a Patriots opponent is his doing.

It is well known Belichick is behind the Roswell Crash coverup, the fake landing on the moon, the JFK,RFK, and MLK assassinations, and many others. Nothing is beyond the grasp of the evil Belichick.

Example:

Really? That's stupid and it shows they are not really paying attention to how the NFL works. If anything it gives me reason to worry because of how the NFL usually likes to hand out wins so "teams can overcome adversity". Usually the story is always about how the players banded together to overcome adversity and win! Good thing it didn't work against us with Peterson. Hopefully this won't be any different, and the NFL will keep their shameless paws out of the game.

This accusation of sexual assault/rape must be true. And the fact the accused is a noted media sports name about to participate in a noted media sports event can't possibly have anything to do with allegations. The player's career should be over and an ever expanding amount of time in jail is needed.

Signed, Julian Edelman

The Patriots will give the colts plenty of time to sit at home and think about how to deal with it. They won't have to worry about having the distraction of going to the super bowl.

Hmmmm. Need more details to form an opinion for sure. Any DA's first reaction is to file a charge, especially if it involves a high profile athlete and a female. I'll reserve judgement until more facts come out. If he overpowered her and committed that, throw the book at him. If she's falsely accusing him, throw the book at her. If the evidence of scratches is true, that's damning.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...h-mcnary-has-been-charged-with-rape/21768817/

I wonder if Thomase is behind this? He killed the Patriots SB with a tinfoil hat story. Maybe he's decided to do the same with the Colts? /sarc :rolleyes:

This accusation of sexual assault/rape must be true. And the fact the accused is a noted media sports name about to participate in a noted media sports event can't possibly have anything to do with allegations. The player's career should be over and an ever expanding amount of time in jail is needed.

Signed, Julian Edelman

Not every allegation is true, of course, but this IS different from the Edelman case. He was never actually charged.

He is guilty. This case is a slum dunk for the DA. He will be cut tomorrow. Why do I say this? I stumbled upon something I am not sure I can post here, but he was on something and his mind was not right that night. The girl also had a bit to drink but came around just in time to protest his advances and it got ugly.
He was in the middle of destroying evidence when police arrived, he had the girls clothing in a couch and his bedding almost loaded into his washer, but his mind was just too slow.
Now, this is a situation where alcohol got him into trouble. They both had a lot to drink. The girl flirted with him, kissed him in his apartment then later she decided to just sleep when he was done taking her cloths off.
There is a second guy in the picture. He is not charged yet. More will come out. Bottom line, she said no, she has bruises and shows signs of being rape.
He did the deed, I say he is guilty, NFL will cut him loose, but I can also see him winning the case if he can get one of those lawyers. I guess I should not say slum dunk since Hernandez can even be found not guilty.

Last edited:
He's an Army grad so hopefully he'll do the right thing and surrender to authorities

Sounds like he's handling things in a respectful manner, whatever he is or isn't guilty of.

Police wrote in a report that when they arrived at McNary's apartment to investigate, McNary said: "I know why you're here." The report said McNary claimed to have preserved evidence because he expected the police would be coming.

I tend to believe accusations of date rape. One reason is that I'm old enough to recall when what would now be regarded as date rape was almost required, because women couldn't admit how eager they were for sex themselves. So I find it easy to imagine guys -- notwithstanding that they weren't even born at the time I'm talking about -- forgetting that times have changed.

I called the Edelman "sexual misconduct" story total BS from the very start. I was savagely attacked, called an ultra stupid homer, got threats in my inbox...on and on...and I KEPT my position...and beyond that, it was ME, Joe Kerr, that discovered SHE was the GF of a freakin' scumbag Rat fan from Jersey who was THERE that night in the club...and it was ME that called the scumbag up IN NJ and found out HE was behind it.

If you're going to besmirch Edelman by omission I'm terribly sorry...BUT...Julian Edelman was 100% TOTALLY EXONERATED OF ANY WRONGDOING. PERIOD. END OF FRIGGIN' STORY.

Yup.
I remember Patsfans here piling on Edelman at the time.
Smelled bogus from the get go.

When I read the title, my first thought was that he was charged with the rape of the Denver Broncos.

When I read the title, my first thought was that he was charged with the rape of the Denver Broncos.

He only gets to do that after Manning throws the team under the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore