PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts fans gone full ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
@37Harrison... problem with this post?

Huh? What r u talking about? Why r u calling me out?

***Edit*** Oh I see, must've hit that by mistake... this site is acting really weird on my tablet. At first I couldn't post, constant redirects to Google play etc... I un-did it.

Last edited:
They haven't gone full ******, the thousands of people who buy this **** are full ******. And believe me, the moron inbred Colt's fans will buy this stuff.
Yep, the two guys doing that are plenty smart, and will probably make plenty money from the real morons who spend their money buying such crap.

Well... if you can't wear a "Super Bowl 49 champions" hat because you got your **** pushed in during the conference title game in front of a national television audience, I guess these will have to do.

lol, so true, and when you cant get a Ring in SB 44, when touted as "unbeatable" by the media facing the worst fanchise in NFL history for 43 years, I guess these will have to do. What a fat head.

Peyton-Manning-wall-graphic.jpg

The irony is that the Colts did better with so-called deflated balls. Maybe the Colts should have deflated the Pats balls some more. More probable than not logic is not their strong suit. You have to laugh at such an incredible display of stupidity by putting it out there for all to see. What's that old saw about being quiet lest you show the world how really dumb you are?

Aren't the Colts that team with the Amish QB? I imagine they've got enough on their plate trying to get him to west coast games on time. I can't imagine how they do it with horse and buggy.

The best thing about having a rivalry with the Colts again is that I am not worried about playing them at all. It's like a guaranteed beatdown. Playing the Ravens is great if you win and sucks if you lose, so there's some tension going in.

But against the Colts it's guaranteed we're just going to ***** slap the hell out of them

The best thing about having a rivalry with the Colts again is that I am not worried about playing them at all. It's like a guaranteed beatdown. Playing the Ravens is great if you win and sucks if you lose, so there's some tension going in.

But against the Colts it's guaranteed we're just going to ***** slap the hell out of them

your signature never gets old.
that gronk catch and run was insane.

who cares, we are going to beat them by 50 again

You want a t shirt? Here's my new GameDay gear for this season.. Time to punish this fked up league.

11rqg43.jpg

They used the old logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back