PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

colts are cracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

the taildragger

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Just to put our offseason "issues" in perspective, here's what's going on with the team Vegas favors to win the Super Bowl...

Assorted page 1 topics on IndyStar Message Board:

• Should Dungy Be Fired?
  • Poll: Whose Fault is it the colts have sucked in Playoffs?
  • How many more years for Polian?
  • Manning Era Colts should've been to at least 1 SB by now.
  • OT: LOL at Lions

Without even looking at their message board my first question would be how many of those topics were actually started by a Colt fan and not another team's Trolls? I'm a cynic but a realist!

:rolleyes:

If we wanted to read about the Dolts we have the ability to go to their message board and read. Why bring it here?

edzo44 said:
Without even looking at their message board my first question would be how many of those topics were actually started by a Colt fan and not another team's Trolls? I'm a cynic but a realist!

:rolleyes:

What he said!

Cool. Thanks for the link. Actually, I think this is absolutely nothing comapared to what we would be seeing on this board if the situations were reversed. Cripes, we win three of the last five SBs and there is still doom and gloom over BB not addressing LB,etc., and every year we lose three or four contributors (just lke every team in the NFL) and suddenly the situation is dire. Other NFLteams lose players and replace them in the draft or FA, but our lost players cannot be replaced. No one is up to the task.

So, yeah, the Colts are over-reacting, but so do we, every day.

THe good news is the Colts have a reason to panic, and we don't.

the taildragger said:
Just to put our offseason "issues" in perspective, here's what's going on with the team Vegas favors to win the Super Bowl...

• Should Dungy Be Fired?

The poll is quite interesting. "The Players" are in the lead right now although as edzoo predicts "patriots4ever" "NHPats" and a few others have contributed.

There's a little part of me that empathizes with Colts fans. I try not to forget where we came from and I try to appreciate where we are now.

Last edited:
the taildragger said:

• Should Dungy Be Fired?

Personally, I am stunned that they even have fans. My favorite is the "Why hasn't Polian won a Super bowl". Wonder if the know the answer is three simple words: New England Patriots.

Jacky Roberts said:
Personally, I am stunned that they even have fans. My favorite is the "Why hasn't Polian won a Super bowl". Wonder if the know the answer is three simple words: New England Patriots.
I agree partially. Last year was the Colts year. the stars aligned for this team. We got knocked out.. They got to play a 6th seed at home. Their biggest decision in the regular season was to rest players or not. i dont remember any big injuries.

then they play Pitt and get outplayed. After that i really believe that manning cannot get it done. I know it's a team sport but he is in control of that offense against a team that barely made the playoffs and couldn't do a thing.

They even got 3 b.s. calls to try and help them out and they still couldn't get it done. it really is unbelievable.

Last edited:
Keegs said:
I agree partially. Last year was the Colts year. the stars aligned for this team. We got knocked out.. They got to play a 6th seed at home. Their biggest decision in the regular season was to rest players or not. i dont remember any big injuries.

then they play Pitt and get outplayed. After that i really believe that manning cannot get it done. I know it's a team sport but he is in control of that offense against a team that barely made the playoffs and couldn't do a thing.

They even got 3 b.s. calls to try and help them out and they still couldn't get it done. it really is unbelievable.

I agree. They are always a threat but it really did seem like last year was the year and they still couldn't do it. We better hope Manning doesn't get hurt and is replaced by a Brady clone.

Last edited:
I don't feel bad for Peyton and Co., but I do feel bad for Colts fans. That playoff game was brutal, especially after their recent humiliations in the postseason against both the Pats and the Jets.

ohhh jeez i forgot about the jets game, that was a while ago.

what was that, 41-0?

Digger44 said:
If we wanted to read about the Dolts we have the ability to go to their message board and read. Why bring it here?

Hi Digger! thanks for your suggestion!

"A Question about Dwight Freeney" -- does this thread ring a bell? It should, you posted it a week ago.

Reasons the colts are relevant to us...ready?

1. WE HAVE TO PLAY THEM
2. THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE WE'LL SEE THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS

You see in the NFL, you play against OTHER TEAMS. This is why the Colts are somewhat interesting, particularly in a week when NOTHING IS GOING ON.

I don't know who started those threads at IndyStar, but they've gotten a lot of play, and their fans are finally losing it. There are no cries in NE to fire our coach/GM/QB...this should put our problems in perspective.

prediction: there will be future theads created on this board regarding our upcoming opponents, division rivals, and conference rivals. If you notice a thread with a subject containing the name of another team please don't open it.

regards

Of course the funniest line to be found on that Indy site:

"In Polian We Trust"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

the taildragger said:
Hi Digger! thanks for your suggestion!

"A Question about Dwight Freeney" -- does this thread ring a bell? It should, you posted it a week ago.

Reasons the colts are relevant to us...ready?

1. WE HAVE TO PLAY THEM
2. THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE WE'LL SEE THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS

You see in the NFL, you play against OTHER TEAMS. This is why the Colts are somewhat interesting, particularly in a week when NOTHING IS GOING ON.

I don't know who started those threads at IndyStar, but they've gotten a lot of play, and their fans are finally losing it. There are no cries in NE to fire our coach/GM/QB...this should put our problems in perspective.

prediction: there will be future theads created on this board regarding our upcoming opponents, division rivals, and conference rivals. If you notice a thread with a subject containing the name of another team please don't open it.

regards

Hey dipstick, the Dwight Freeny thread had nothing to do with Colt message board trash. It was about the possibility of a RFA. Too bad you never read the thread and take it out of context.

Thanks for pointing out we play other teams. I thought they just handed Super Bowl rings out to everybody. This changes my whole outlook on the offseason. I thought Kraft should fire the team and buy a new team all for vets min. That way he could have saved millions, but since we play teams now I guess he needs to fork out the dough.

The point is leave your Colt trash elsewhere. That is exactly what you posted, TRASH. There wasn't a single legitimate piece of info that could be documented as proving the Colts are cracking. For all we know the lame moron trolls like we have on this board could have posted this trash. Kinda like what you are doing here. There is no evidence whatsoever showing the organization is cracking. You gave a false heading. That is pure trash, get it? TRASH.

There is nothing wrong with discussing other organizations. That is not it at all. You just don't understand or get the point. Asking if Freeny is a RFA is not creating a false piece of info that a good organization is cracking. I hate the Colts just as much as anybody, but the fact remains they are a good organization that wants to win. To say they are cracking is ******ed, especially after having a great season last year.

Prediction: You will remain a ****** Colt fan who posts trash. get it? Trash.

Bye Bye Clots !

Nothing falls faster than a club dependent on a great offense. if it is merely very good its not enough.

The Clots depend on that great O because they have failed to build a D. Now that O has no franchise running back.

Meanwhile they lost what little D they had in Thornton.

Coreyell's Chargers fell far ands fast; so did his Cardinals. KC went from 13-3 to 3-13, when thier O slowed down even a little bit. Teams that depend on winning 42-30 can rapidly become clubs that lose 42-27,when their D is exposed.

And of course the "Greatest Show on Turf" collapsed the next year after BB exposed them, and the league saw the need for 4 competent CBs on a roster.

I don't mind links being posted about stuff like this. I thought some of the threads were kind of funny, and could see parallels to "the sky is falling" type Pats fans.

Bottom Line: If you don't want to read, don't click the link.

spacecrime said:
I don't mind links being posted about stuff like this. I thought some of the threads were kind of funny, and could see parallels to "the sky is falling" type Pats fans.

Bottom Line: If you don't want to read, don't click the link.

I agree and at this point in the offseason I will take any football related material I can get. It's not like this is the week before the Superbowl. In this period bone-bare of football why not post some frivelous topics just for fun to pass the time?

zippo59 said:
I agree and at this point in the offseason I will take any football related material I can get. It's not like this is the week before the Superbowl. In this period bone-bare of football why not post some frivelous topics just for fun to pass the time?
I know, and it will get worse. The time between mini-camp and training camp is dead, dead, dead.

I don't know much about how this place is moderated. But the indystar board allows anything except personal threats or vulgarity.

It's an evironment childish trolls can easily adapt to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back