PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

colts are cracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
patchick said:
Holy crap, now we're posting about Colts fans posting about our posting about Colts fans' posts. I can't believe I'm posting about this.

Just warning people if there's a sudden influx of trolls.

zippo59 said:
Just warning people if there's a sudden influx of trolls.

Understood. The meta-ness of it all just overwhelmed me, and forced me to face facts: There is no football news. Time to go to bed.

patchick said:
Holy crap, now we're posting about Colts fans posting about our posting about Colts fans' posts. I can't believe I'm posting about this.
I was going to post until I saw your post and decided one post was enough.

Hey they just posted that we posted that they posted that we posted what they posted. It all makes perfect sense.:D

We can see that you posted what we posted that you posted that we posted that you posted that we posted what you posted here.

Next we'll post that you posted what we posted that you posted what we posted what you posted about what we posted that you posted this post.

:eek:

oldrover said:
I don't feel bad for Peyton and Co., but I do feel bad for Colts fans. That playoff game was brutal, especially after their recent humiliations in the postseason against both the Pats and the Jets.
I don't feel bad for the Clot fans at all. I thought that Yankee, Raider and Jet fans were classless and obnoxious. Then I read some threads about their over joyed reactions when Rodney went out for the year and their snide comments about Bruschi's stroke, that made me include them with the above mentioned losers.

IndyPatriotsfan said:
I don't feel bad for the Clot fans at all. I thought that Yankee, Raider and Jet fans were classless and obnoxious. Then I read some threads about their over joyed reactions when Rodney went out for the year and their snide comments about Bruschi's stroke, that made me include them with the above mentioned losers.

Every single one of us would love to see Wilfork split the middle seem and bury Peyton under 2 feet of sod. We may not rejoice because of a Peyton injury persoanlly, but I repeat, every single one of us would love to see him leave a game because of an injury. A stroke comment is overboard, but they hate us just as much as we hate them.

Digger44 said:
I repeat, every single one of us would love to see him leave a game because of an injury.
I wouldn't.

IndyPatriotsfan said:
I heard about this too, and went over and looked, and for the most part they were just being fans, and were sorry about anyone getting hurt. The ones you are talking about were there, too, but others denounced them.

I think most people do not like to see players injured. The paradox is, I like football, like the hard hits, but cringe when a player is hurt.

Rodney Harrison explained once how he enjoyed playing physical, but never wanted to see a player injured. Unfortunately, I forgot what he said! :D

Last edited:
spacecrime said:
I wouldn't.
Me, neither. Much more fun to see him standing around with the deer-in-the-headlights/who-can-I-blame-for-this-loss look at the end of a game.

spacecrime said:
Cool. Thanks for the link. Actually, I think this is absolutely nothing comapared to what we would be seeing on this board if the situations were reversed. Cripes, we win three of the last five SBs and there is still doom and gloom over BB not addressing LB,etc., and every year we lose three or four contributors (just lke every team in the NFL) and suddenly the situation is dire. Other NFLteams lose players and replace them in the draft or FA, but our lost players cannot be replaced. No one is up to the task.

So, yeah, the Colts are over-reacting, but so do we, every day.

THe good news is the Colts have a reason to panic, and we don't.

excellent post.

Every game i watch Peyton Manning i hope he gets carried off the field on a stretcher. As long as he isn't paralyzed or anything really horrible like that its ok. A mangled Knee is fine in my book though.

The best way to hurt a player is to beat him in a big game. In that regard, we hurt Peyton a hundred times over. Why would anyone want to go beyond that?

Wishing a knee injury on anyone is so un-cool. :mad:

We Pats fans have the best team in all of organized sports. Let's show some class. :mad:

Last edited:
Keegs said:
Every game i watch Peyton Manning i hope he gets carried off the field on a stretcher. As long as he isn't paralyzed or anything really horrible like that its ok. A mangled Knee is fine in my book though.

Wow, there are loser fans on other teams that cheered Rodney's injury and Bruschi's stroke.
Guess we have losers here, too.:(

Brady-To-Branch said:
The best way to hurt a player is to beat him in a big game. In that regard, we hurt Peyton a hundred times over. Why would anyone want to go beyond that?

We Pats fans have the best team in all of organized sports. Let's show some class. :mad:

Ditto!!!

Last edited:
Brady-To-Branch said:

Agree, and I think most fans hate to see injuries. If a player goes down and lies still in an away game, the fans always cheer when he gets up. (Cleveland fans excepted of course. They cheered when Couch got hurt.)

THe other thing is that it shows zero faith in your team. It's like when we played Atlanta last time, and some people were overjoyed that Vick wouldn't play, or in week 16-17 and playoff seeds gel, and some people really hope we get a weak team so we can back into the CG or SB.

As much as I dislike the Dolts I wouldnt want Peyton to get hurt. What if he gets hurt and then they get a QB that can actually win in the Playoffs???

Truth is, I feel really bad everytime I hear any player getting seriously hurt.

About other teams fans reactions of our players getting hurt.. F-Them... Im not going to lower myself to their standards... I dont like them anyway... ;)

I have faith in the team. And i think we can beat Peyton healthy. I didn't say i hope he mangles his knee, i just said it's fine in my book. I won't feel bad in the least. I just hate that team so i don't care if they get injured. Beating them healthy would be best though so you don't have to hear excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes