"Color Rush" colors for the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
CgL-5KHUUAA710k.jpg

Last edited:
Red, that's okay I guess. Kinda like the throwbacks. Not in love with the matching pants though.

What's that Bengal one supposed to look like?

Ya.... wtf Bengals/giants?

And Ravens.... "flag colors to be decided"?

lmao at the Bengals one. that will be embarrassing

Pats/Texans game won't be an eyesore, thankfully

Am I missing something?

That horrible Texans lighter blue along with our straight red certainly appears as though it would be pretty bad on the eyes.

If Baltimore gets the Calvert coat-of-arms and the Bengals a Siberian tiger scheme, the Patriots should have at least gotten to play in a hugely tacky American flag scheme.

This whole concept is ridiculous.

Why not just use a 3rd/alternate jersey for all of the games on TNF? It would look much nicer and people would actually buy them.

Am I missing something?

That horrible Texans lighter blue along with our straight red certainly appears as though it would be pretty bad on the eyes.

That's a you problem. Looking at those colors I have no problems with it. Then again for any soccer fans that have watched the Manchester derby for years like I have, they would be use to those colors.

utd_1706805a.jpg

This whole concept is ridiculous.

Why not just use a 3rd/alternate jersey for all of the games on TNF? It would look much nicer and people would actually buy them.
the problem is that makes to much sense.

I'd just like to point out that the Jets are still green and the Bills are still red. Which was the combination that prompted loads of complaints and got the NFL to promise never to do it again. They did it the very next year.

That's a you problem. Looking at those colors I have no problems with it.

LOL--all you did was put up an example with WHITE shorts/pants, which we've seen a million times in soccer and baseball. You'd need to find some pics of solid red jerseys and pants like some of the all ketchup uniforms that we saw last year.

And for what it's worth it's not a "me" issue. I haven't found anyone who really thinks these look right.

image.jpeg

These aren't the official Texans color rush uniforms, but they're damn close to the lighter blue smurf color that the Texans have chosen.

Pairing that with NE's all red ketchup uniforms don't appear to be too easy on the eyes, but perhaps I'm just colorblind.

Why are the Raiders going to be in Gold? Or Cardinals in Yellow?

Would have liked an all White uni for the Pats Red on Red isn't a good look at all.

View attachment 12692

These aren't the official Texans color rush uniforms, but they're damn close to the lighter blue smurf color that the Texans have chosen.

Pairing that with NE's all red ketchup uniforms don't appear to be too easy on the eyes, but perhaps I'm just colorblind.

After these games, I think we're all gonna wish we were colorblind. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft