PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Clayton on ESPN Radio with Felger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Only heard part of the interview...but he mentioned how running backs were falling (esp White..who really will be down in 2nd round)..and then they talked about the Pats pick..Mentioned were LBs, but more than that, the CB problem...and if there was a run oion them, many teams would be shutout. The talk was Marshall at 21... Thoughts?? If this happened..how do you think they would solve the OLB?ILB problem?? It was interesting, but I really wonder if there are better defensive players why they would take a CB. Is Marshall THAT good??

We have no CB problem, we have 5 totally competent ones. If we take one at #21 he damn well better end up being the next Ty Law - without the attitude.

I agree 100% with B-Fan...... We aren't lusting after a CB unless one to good to pass on is there at 21.......

Feep_FLA said:
I agree 100% with B-Fan...... We aren't lusting after a CB unless one to good to pass on is there at 21.......

I agree with B-Fan also, except the "attitude" thing. Ty Law doesn't have an attitude problem. He's ****y and arrogant, but that's part of what makes him a great CB. An attitude problem is someone like Moss or Vanderjerk.

We're not lusting after any position. I think, with a healthy secondary, our defense will be as good in 2006 as it was in 2003-2005, regardless of who plays that linebacker position. We will go pest player available, as always. This may very well be a LB, a RB, a CB, a WR or an OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back