Welcome to PatsFans.com

Clayton on ESPN Radio with Felger...

Discussion in 'Patriots Draft Talk' started by Pats726, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pats726

Pats726 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Only heard part of the interview...but he mentioned how running backs were falling (esp White..who really will be down in 2nd round)..and then they talked about the Pats pick..Mentioned were LBs, but more than that, the CB problem...and if there was a run oion them, many teams would be shutout. The talk was Marshall at 21... Thoughts?? If this happened..how do you think they would solve the OLB?ILB problem?? It was interesting, but I really wonder if there are better defensive players why they would take a CB. Is Marshall THAT good??

2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +775 / 17 / -22

#24 Jersey

We have no CB problem, we have 5 totally competent ones. If we take one at #21 he damn well better end up being the next Ty Law - without the attitude.

3. Feep_FLA

Feep_FLA Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree 100% with B-Fan...... We aren't lusting after a CB unless one to good to pass on is there at 21.......

4. bucky

bucky 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree with B-Fan also, except the "attitude" thing. Ty Law doesn't have an attitude problem. He's ****y and arrogant, but that's part of what makes him a great CB. An attitude problem is someone like Moss or Vanderjerk.

5. stinkypete

stinkypete In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -1

#24 Jersey

We're not lusting after any position. I think, with a healthy secondary, our defense will be as good in 2006 as it was in 2003-2005, regardless of who plays that linebacker position. We will go pest player available, as always. This may very well be a LB, a RB, a CB, a WR or an OT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.