What a slouch.

re: Cimini: Revis "Limited" in Practice Today - - Hamstring

Schefter: Sanchez "Limited" in Practice Today - - Ability

Re: Schefter: Revis "Limited" in Practice Today - - Hamstring

The inevitable

tying to copy BB's injury report:eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

it is our trademark..... not yours sexy rexy.:D:D:D

smokescreen ..nothing to look here

As I said in another thread, a guy holds out 38 days, gets immediately tossed into live game action and pulls a hammy? Shocking...

Yeah right. There is nothing wrong with him. Not buying that report for one minute. :rolleyes:

yeah and Brady's shoulder......

The key word here is "Ham" and im sure its Cryassaurus rex's gut speaking

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I believe a hamstring injury and could make a difference in the game. The holdout can have its consequences. He'll still be the best cornerback on the field, but that half step could be the difference between an interception and a 40-yard completion. I don't think this should be dismissed completely.

Count me in with those who don't think this is so far fetched. I feel like we see this every time a player holds out. Camp helps you slowly ramp up to game speed. Going straight from working out on your own to regular season intensity can give anyone a nagging type of injury.

Yeah, I'm not buying the hammy thing, but what is interesting is word from all the Jets beat writers is the Jets had a BAD practice today.

You know what BB says about the importance of a good week of preparation..

RichCimini

Sloppy Jets go back to "grade school": An angry Rex Ryan lashed into the team Thursday for what he described as a bad practice

Last edited:
I agree with both the previous posts and I thought this all along during the holdout....is he going to come right back, without a camp, and play full speed? When does THAT ever work out?We've seen this over and over and over...player X comes back after long holdout...pulls hammy or quad....slows player X all season...

Unless he dislocates all the fingers that he uses to grab the WR's jersey, I don't think a hammy will be that much of a problem.

Don't believe it.

Want to sock them when they claim to be 100% fit. Especially want Moss to prove that he is > Revis.

Big fatty Rex just finished the press conference. WFAN just broadcasted bits of it. Apparently, Revis tweaked it, not totally pulled.

The Jets fans are all turning on this team, and that was even before this news. Lots of 'em are even saying Sanchez won't even be a starter next year. They're poopin' their pants 'bout Sunday.

No excuses Darelle. You called the man a slouch. Now it behoves you to be ready to go on Sunday.

Randy wants you out there. 100% ready. Lets play ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft