PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Christian Barmore

What GM chose him?

I remember hearing Curran saying Collins and butler turned down nice contract offers before they hit FA.. butler took less money to sign with Titans. Collins did pretty well stealing 50 million from Cleveland. I'm all for the players to get thier money. Tray flowers never saw a snap the second time around. Chung was a better player when he returned. Branch remember had that terrible knee injury in Seattle.
Half the players listed were traded or released as soon as they had earned a raise and Bill only brought them back when they became cheaper. Many of the top players never came back at all, especially on offense.

Not quite as good as Gronk.... almost.
Gronk the TE GOAT was threatened with a trade and finished his career with the Bucks, just like Brady the QB GOAT was forced to.

If you want to go tit for tat with Bill's bad roster moves vs his good roster moves then you'll get blown out of the water. When he stumbles upon a great player and then dumps him, that actually goes against him.

Gronk the TE GOAT was threatened with a trade and finished his career with the Bucks, just like Brady the QB GOAT was forced to.

If you want to go tit for tat with Bill's bad roster moves vs his good roster moves then you'll get blown out of the water. When he stumbles upon a great player and then dumps him, that actually goes against him.
Oh I see.
Skip the good results so we can emphasize the bad results in a vacuum so I can enjoy my philosophy over BBs and anyone that isn't unhappy about it needs to debate me ad nauseum.
No thanks.

Half the players listed were traded or released as soon as they had earned a raise and Bill only brought them back when they became cheaper. Many of the top players never came back at all, especially on offense.
That's correct, it's always been about the money with Bill. It's almost like the money was coming out of his bank account.

I think I remember it differently when Barmore was drafted. A lot of folks were happy as **** to land a 1st round talent at 38 when many resources had him at around 15. I do recall a thread earlier this year where someone said he was overrated which made me laugh.
I actually went back and read the post-draft threads before making this post. I'm not going to name names, but people were pissed we passed on a particular WR. He busted

I actually went back and read the post-draft threads before making this post. I'm not going to name names, but people were pissed we passed on a particular WR. He busted
His draft position only dropped due the injuries concerns at bama.. but I was actually excited we got him! A gap pentrating, run stuffing, pass rushing D lineman. now that he's been healthier he has been an absolute beast. He right up there with the top D lineman in the league. Safe to say Groh will be picking up his 5th year..

Gronk was a hollow shell in 2019. Let's be real. He broke down

And no, Bill's good roster move FAR FAR FAR outweigh the bad ones

Getting a first round pick for Gronk at that point in his career would have been absolute robbery

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back