PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chicken Littles... someone finds your lack of faith...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect you're excited the Pats are going into next season sans their starting corners from a super bowl winning team with little left in free agency or trade? Yes we all know about the salary cap, etc., and no, I don't toe the Felger "cap is crap" line either, but when I and others see the dough handed to McCourty and then Browner and Revis shown the door it is hard to grasp. At least in the past there was a plan b - let welker go you have amendola; let talib walk grab revis...now? Let Browner and Revis go and you have....Logan Ryan? Logan Ryan should take the nickname "Toast" from Stacy Toran (rip).....

Not one person in this forum is happy about losing Revis and not one person has suggested they can replace him, however some realize that there was no limit to what the Jets were willing to pay him and the result was inevitable due to the tampering. Do you actually believe the Jets were just going to drop out of the bidding?

It's definitely tastier than the sh.t spewing from the mouths of the chicken littles. I can understand why they are always so miserable with that taste in their mouths.
HAHAhAhahahaha. Keep throwing that term around - it makes you seem really intelligent and above all the reactionary posters.:rolleyes:

I suspect you're excited the Pats are going into next season sans their starting corners from a super bowl winning team with little left in free agency or trade? Yes we all know about the salary cap, etc., and no, I don't toe the Felger "cap is crap" line either, but when I and others see the dough handed to McCourty and then Browner and Revis shown the door it is hard to grasp. At least in the past there was a plan b - let welker go you have amendola; let talib walk grab revis...now? Let Browner and Revis go and you have....Logan Ryan? Logan Ryan should take the nickname "Toast" from Stacy Toran (rip).....

I'm not excited or worried at this point. BB has a very sound philosophy when it comes to building his team and the results speak for themselves. There's a reason why the Patriots have been the most consistently successful team in the league over the last decade and a half (in addition to Brady, of course); they're not going to ape the N.O. Saints and take a near-sighted approach, even if that entails difficult decisions like this one. Sign Revis to those terms and good luck retaining Hightower, Collins, Jones, and Solder when the time comes to re-up.

HAHAhAhahahaha. Keep throwing that term around - it makes you seem really intelligent and above all the reactionary posters.:rolleyes:

Thanks, I will.

Big props on coming up with that "kool aid drinker" meme. That's really clever.

Big props on coming up with that "kool aid drinker" meme. That's really clever.

You do realize how hypocritical this post looks, right?

I wonder if Revis is totally content now or if he will pull a Revis on the Jets once again down the road and threaten to sit out/not report unless he gets a new 'bigger' contract...

The Patriots lost Revis.

So how many posters from the Jet's forums have decided to come here and troll us for it do you think? Just take a guess. And how many from the Seahawks boards? From the Colt's? The Broncos? The Steelers? The Ravens?

And even if it's an exaggeration to state that we'd probably have at least one troll from each other team's board, there is still quite the potential for quite a number of trolls showing up to do their thing.

And what is it that trolls do? Pretend to be outraged Patriot fans...

... and do their childish best to upset other posters and stir **** up.

The fact that you think winning the Super Bowl has any bearing on how we should feel about losing one of the best defensive players in all of football to a team in our division is what's amazing. Keep drinking the kool aid, everyone - I hear its tasty.:rolleyes:

Today is the 2nd day of free agency. And this is real life, not madden.

I'm not excited or worried at this point. BB has a very sound philosophy when it comes to building his team and the results speak for themselves. There's a reason why the Patriots have been the most consistently successful team in the league over the last decade and a half (in addition to Brady, of course); they're not going to ape the N.O. Saints and take a near-sighted approach, even if that entails difficult decisions like this one. Sign Revis to those terms and good luck retaining Hightower, Collins, Jones, and Solder when the time comes to re-up.
Pretty sure those of us upset with the Revis, Browner expulsions just don't want to see those 2008 - 2013 soft zone defenses that get torched in the playoffs by good quarterbacks and can't make a play when they have to (both mannings, flacco)....i trust you've watched the SB highlights? On the sidleline Belichick is seen talking to his defense and saying "he's (Wilson) holding the ball!" Why do you think he was holding the ball? Because the pass rush was in his face? Because Logan Ryan and Arrington were blanketing the receivers???????

Pretty sure those of us upset with the Revis, Browner expulsions just don't want to see those 2008 - 2013 soft zone defenses that get torched in the playoffs by good quarterbacks and can't make a play when they have to (both mannings, flacco)....i trust you've watched the SB highlights? On the sidleline Belichick is seen talking to his defense and saying "he's (Wilson) holding the ball!" Why do you think he was holding the ball? Because the pass rush was in his face? Because Logan Ryan and Arrington were blanketing the receivers???????

Pretty sure no one wants to see those defenses.

Interesting that you would include yourself among the cohort I referred to. Doubly interesting you would admit you all have no reason to post unless you're unhappy with something. Quite a way to go through life.
I'm here a lot, so I recognize a lot of posters. But these last 20 hours I've seen so many posters that I've never ever seen before. So many people that just come here for bad stuff to post their 'the world is ending' ****, and who honestly seems to know very little about football and financials.

Only chicken littles find the word offensive, so I guess the glove fits.

I would not have had a problem resigning revis and losing a guy like
chandler jones in the future. Chandler has been very overrated. You cant find cover corners in the draft but u can find pass rushers.

Only chicken littles find the word offensive, so I guess the glove fits.
That is a copout....kind of like an apology that's starts off with "if I offended you , I am sorry...but"

We kicked the jets ass before when Revis played for them, we'll do it again next season.

Reactions: CMH
I'm glad he's gone.......I could smell that Jet stench from here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back