PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charles Haley: Tom Brady’s Super Bowl rings “tainted”

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports...haley-all-tom-bradys-super-bowls-are-tainted/

I guess since Brady is coming close to thing haley's record for 5 super bowl rings the claws are starting to come out. I guess being an ELEVENTH ballot HOFer allows you to say certain things.

This.

Notice a commonality among those that bring this type of thing up? Shula and the Dolphin supporters, because they fell Belichick diminishes their legacy. Steeler fans and players, looking over their shoulder at how many rings the Patriots own. Now 49er players doing the same as the Patriots (and Brady) are compared to their (and Montana's) great run of success. Aikman's comments, as the Patriots become compared favorably to the Cowboys' remarkable run.

The list goes on and on, but there is a common theme. Insecure people who are reacting to another being lauded as the best, reacting in a less than gracious manner; their self esteem is having trouble handling the possibility that another is better than they are.

It's simply envy and jealousy, though these people like Haley will never admit it. It is unfortunate that more cannot find it within themselves to have some class and dignity to congratulate a winner, or a player or team that breaks a record they owned.

He can kiss my _____ (bleeped out)

Does anyone else find it ironic that this guy of all people is lecturing others about "integrity"? o_O

You mean the salary cap cheating 49ers who lost 2 draft picks for their transgressions and whose HC rigged a scheme to have both teams' communications cut off against the Giants?

Nah.

Some people need to think before they speak. The league needs to end this BS, so these haters will STFU.

By most accounts, Charles Haley is one of the worst human beings who ever played in the NFL. Fred Smerlas used to tell stories about how awful he was to his teammates. It came out a few years ago that he used to like to masterbate in his teammates' faces.

I am sure that Tom Brady won't lose any sleep in the knowledge of what Haley thinks of him.

Once the NFL exonerates the Pats, someone will go back to him and ask him what his position is now.

Sadly, he and the rest of the haters will all call it a "cover up".

When a moron is convinced that two plus two does not equal four, despite every proof you throw out there, his belief will not be shaken.

Funny thing was, SF was found guilty of cheating in 1999 or 2000 for signing bogus contracts (during the Montana/Young years) with players. I guess he had too many concussions to remember that.

The damage is done. It wont matter what the outcome is just as it wont matter how many rings TB gets. People will always find a way to diminish what this team does. That is how it is.

What I find ironic is that I have a huge list of all the cheating all the other teams did and some of it is criminal. Why isnt any of this ever brought up ever?

The pats have already surpassed those cowboys teams from the 90s

I don't like seeing threads like this. Who cares what Charles Haley of all people thinks.

We need one big megathread for all the hate on Brady/Belichick. Keep all the garbage in one place.

Use Ian's Thread Ignore. I love it.

While this does not bother me, I too thought there was a megathread and AGREE that that is the best way to handle the inevitable "Moron of the Day" envy comments.

Who's really the taint here? (I expect I've been beaten to the pun, but it should be said often).

Who gives a F*CK what Charles Haley has to say? Hey Charles...

150202091628-tom-brady-new-england-patriots-780x439.jpg

...taint THAT, *****.

This is actually good! (Hear me out). This *****ing about alleged cheating and rule breaking will get really tiresome to someone at some point (Credible journalist - non Pats fan etc). That someone is going to write an article about all the cheating that all these teams have done all of these years. A big can of worms will be opened.

49ers

Cheated the Salary Cap

Tampering with Bears LB Lance Briggs, 2008

Twice disabled the Giants' phone communications in the mid-'80s.

Rice admitted to illegally using Stickum

Anyone else love reading all 4 rings not 3 are tainted? :D Nice change of pace.

The damage is done. It wont matter what the outcome is just as it wont matter how many rings TB gets. People will always find a way to diminish what this team does. That is how it is.

What I find ironic is that I have a huge list of all the cheating all the other teams did and some of it is criminal. Why isnt any of this ever brought up ever?

Are any of those teams winning teams?

Your list should be stickied and added to as we find more unpunished violations.

Due to the punishments and faux scandals inflicted on the Pats by haters, our fan base is the best informed one about all of this.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back