PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charles Haley: Tom Brady’s Super Bowl rings “tainted”

Here's the deal with deflategate- now that the season is over, when the Pats are cleared of wrongdoing, it won't make the national/international news like the original scandal did (unless the Pats are shown do have done something wrong.) It's just like the Tomase nonsense with taping walkthroughs. People that hate this team will forever think it's true. There's no changing it. The media and the league feeds it, and does so intentionally. It will never change.

It is for this reason that I was seriously considering taking a season or more "off" as a fan. Stress of idiocy was supplanting my enjoyment of the team, and the truth is, it had been for years.

The end of deflategate has changed that for me, though. When I saw just how utterly devoid of intelligence the news media and majority of fans of other teams actually are, I realized I was taking offense to comments by people no smarter than a goldfish. Seriously. The joy all returned and now I'm buckled in for fandom in the 2nd half of my life. The other fans, the Breers, the Volins, Haleys, Montanas, Faulks, etc. can all go screw themselves. Don't waste your time on them.

GO PATS.

Sour grapes.Its sad really that ex players cant appreciate greatness.

If they had lost then this jealous idiot wouldnt be talking ****.

Are any of those teams winning teams?

Well there are two answers.

1. Obviously this is all because (as stated by another poster the other day) the Pats are a broken record and its killing everyone. So people are going to go to the well for ammo against the winners.

2. Yes, some of the superbowl winning teams were cheating:

Cowboys - admitted taping other teams signals
Steelers- Steroid use
49ers - Tampered with opponents communication systems
Seahawks - PED

I am sure there are others

Mods-shmessy, bellachick, anyone.... Can we please change the thread title to "All of Charles Haley's Meds are Tainted"

Well there are two answers.

1. Obviously this is all because (as stated by another poster the other day) the Pats are a broken record and its killing everyone. So people are going to go to the well for ammo against the winners.

2. Yes, some of the superbowl winning teams were cheating:

Cowboys - admitted taping other teams signals
Steelers- Steroid use
49ers - Tampered with opponents communication systems
Seahawks - PED

I am sure there are others

Any losing teams severely punished since Goodell became Omissioner?

Charles Haley is and has been mentally ill for a long time. We are talking about a guy who took a dump,in a teammates car and used to haul his **** out in team meetings with regularity. Why should anyone care what he thinks, might as well ask a panhandler.
As well as allegedly 'pleasuring himself' in the locker room in full view of everyone. I not a shrink nOr did I stay at a Holida Inn but that is not normal...

"Brady's 4 ring are tainted" that's a defacating statement.

Any losing teams severely punished since Goodell became Omissioner?

Any losing team done anything worth being punished for? He has punished players but what teams other than the Saints who were severely punished did anything?

Charles Haley is quite possibly the least qualified human to give an opinion on anything. The man is just brutally dumb. He was borderline subhuman to start with.

Any losing team done anything worth being punished for? He has punished players but what teams other than the Saints who were severely punished did anything?

Rats - Tripgate, multiple tamperings.

Broncos - taping 49ers pre-game walkthrough.

Those are just off the top of my head.

Well, for starters the Jets and Broncos were equally as guilty of "Spygate" as the Pats were. And the Vikings were caught on national TV tampering with balls on the sideline, which is apparently a big deal now.

Rats - Tripgate, multiple tamperings.

Broncos - taping 49ers pre-game walkthrough.

Those are just off the top of my head.

Tripgate by both Tomlin and Alosi were penalized by 100K fines. Apparently taping signals was ok unitl the pats did it from a place they were not supposed to.

I get it, there is a double standard with the Pats and I am sure all the other owners tell Goddell to lay into them any time he can. As long as we win it wont change, although lets see how deflategate turns out, not that we can win in the court of public opinion. The NFL screwed that up.

The damage is done. It wont matter what the outcome is just as it wont matter how many rings TB gets. People will always find a way to diminish what this team does. That is how it is.

What I find ironic is that I have a huge list of all the cheating all the other teams did and some of it is criminal. Why isnt any of this ever brought up ever?

Any chance you want to share that list so we have ammo to shove in people's faces? Hehe

Well, for starters the Jets and Broncos were equally as guilty of "Spygate" as the Pats were. And the Vikings were caught on national TV tampering with balls on the sideline, which is apparently a big deal now.

As I said, there is a huge double standard with the league. Other teams do things, its nothing. WE do it its criminal.

My point is that I think the league looked at Spygate as some sort of ongoing thing and wanted to use the Pats as a scapegoat. Why it was not passed off as things other teams have done is a mystery. Obviously its because we win.

The ball thing is more interesting because 2 teams just got caught messing with balls red handed. So if they punish the pats more severely, then it will show their bias since there was proof that other teams tampered prior to the pats allegedly doing it.

It does not matter what the NFL does. They suck. The public has made up their minds.

Any chance you want to share that list so we have ammo to shove in people's faces? Hehe
Its the Cheater Master list I posted a couple of weeks ago. Its buried in here somewhere.

Haley -check
Montana - check
Rice - check

Notice how all these 1980's-1990's 49ers players all of a sudden came out to knock Brady and the Pats when they threatened (and won) their 4th SB?????

Worried about legacy much?

These guys sound mysteriously like the '72 Dolphins during the 2007 season.

^ this.

They see someone climbing up to their legacy and now they feel it's threatened. So when these guys start chirping, I look at it as a compliment!

Don Shula says, "Thanks, Charles. It's nice to know that I'm not the only bitter old man around here."

shula.jpg

It's a wonderful thing to be able to laugh at the morons and haters, and all of the douchebags in general. Number 4 means I don't give a **** if "they" approve or not...last time I checked, the Pats have been allowed to keep every one of their titles. "Their" hatred is equaled or exceeded by their jealousy....

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back