PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chargers vs Chiefs - MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put $30 on SD tonight giving KC 3 1/2....ugh

you win a pool??? isn't it getting a little cold to be out in the backyard playing rubber ducky...?

I'll get some skates for the winter.

Watching this game, you help to feel that the Chiefs playing calling and coaching is holding Cassel back. He would flourish with a better play caller IMO

rivers is now tony romo,
how sad

Kick it now!

Cassel clear hates Haley on that last shot on tv. lol. He doesn't even give a damn that Haley was congratulating him.

Congrats Chiefs on the win.

Watching this game, you help to feel that the Chiefs playing calling and coaching is holding Cassel back. He would flourish with a better play caller IMO
Yep. See: 2010 Reg.Season.

seven turnovers?

lots of fans say that isn't coaching...this fan says "I've seen CRAP like this before and his name was Pete Carroll"...

the holy roller, the mccree

and now the rivers picarcek

wanna warm turnover???? who doesn't...YUM!!!

get yours at the corner of Rivers and Pisarcik....get a free cup of hot chokalot

The Chiefs are gonna be riding a 6 game winning streak when they come to Gillette in a few weeks. What a story after that start.

I like this Battle kid.

K.C. could be in first when they meet the Patriots, and Chargers fans are all looking for bridges and tall buildings to jump from.

K.C. could be in first when they meet the Patriots, and Chargers fans are all looking for bridges and tall buildings to jump from.

maybe if we were pats fans, but we're used to this

seen this movie for the past 40+ years

Charger fans don't jump off rooftops...they jump ON surfboards...or skateboards...or parasails...or dune buggies....or....(ad infinitum)

Charger fans don't jump off rooftops...they jump ON surfboards...or skateboards...or parasails...or dune buggies....or....(ad infinitum)

exactly lol

maybe they'll be more succesful as the LA chargers (again) at least till los angeles loses them to some other city (again lol)

it's cool, i'm used to it lol

What a brutal way to lose a game. On the bright side, your team is tied for first with a lot of season to go.

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes