PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charger trolls, answer this question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not very mature :rolleyes: how old are you 10?

10 years older than you pp. 25. Awww did I hurt your little feelings by poking fun at your mutt. Sorry pp. Tell fido im sorry too. Who the heck dresses their dog anyways? That is LAME.

Yup you are 15. Only a punk teen would mistake respect for brown nosing. Way to go junior.
lmao .you had your head up his ass .who are you kidding .if you had any respect you wouldnt have got warned from the mods in the first place :rolleyes:

10 years older than you pp. 25. Awww did I hurt your little feelings by poking fun at your mutt. Sorry pp. Tell fido im sorry too. Who the heck dresses their dog anyways? That is LAME.
thats your mama not my mutt lol .shes a real dog.

Last edited:
Whatever makes you feel better about fornicating with animals pp. Your mother must be proud.

And yours as well. Seriously... if you want respect... quit getting into a pissing contest. If you want to troll, then keep doing what your doing.

And yours as well. Seriously... if you want respect... quit getting into a pissing contest. If you want to troll, then keep doing what your doing.

I don't need respect from an internet message board to validate me. If you go back and read you will see that I made a respectful, sincere post addressing a forum rule violation to the mod, only to be followed by the little troll pp whom responded with absurd profanity. How am I the troll? Did you know that pats fans can be trolls too?

Did you know that pats fans can be trolls too?
yes they can when they are at another teams board .you got b!tch slapped from the mods because you were acting like a first class typical charger fan douche bag

Last edited:
lololololololol! omg pp! I think thats the only language you understand. 12 year old girls don't even type "lol" as much as you do.
really lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol i didn't know that lol lol lol lol lol lol thanks for letting me know lol lol lol lol

yes they can when they are at another teams board .you got b!tch slapped from the mods because you were acting like a first class typical charger fan douche bag

No...I got a warning about my sig pic. Shows how much you know. Yeah, you are probably the one who went and tattled on me. Way to go junior!

I don't need respect from an internet message board to validate me. If you go back and read you will see that I made a respectful, sincere post addressing a forum rule violation to the mod, only to be followed by the little troll pp whom responded with absurd profanity. How am I the troll? Did you know that pats fans can be trolls too?

How are you a troll? Because you're getting in a useless pissing contest with a member of the board. Thats how.

I don't care if you need respect to validate you lol. It's the internet, I'm not out for validation, but as a FAN OF THIS SPORT I'd like my honest opinion to be heard and not ridiculed or thrown to the side because of stupid remarks. Whether they be in retaliation, or from me throwing the first punch.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
really lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol i didn't know that lol lol lol lol lol lol thanks for letting me know lol lol lol lol

Here you go folks! Proof is in the pudding. pp is really a 13 year old girl who just has a huge crush on tom brady!

No...I got a warning about my sig pic. Shows how much you know. Yeah, you are probably the one who went and tattled on me. Way to go junior!

BTW your sig was pretty offensive. I know for a fact if ANY pats fan had that as a sig on (at least) the main chargers forum, they wouldn't have been reprimanded, they would have been banned.

So you're complaining about that?

the mods removed your posts and warned you that you were going to be banned ,then you got on your hands and knees like your mama does to me and licked and kissed some mods ass and begged not to be banned lol

has a huge crush on tom brady!
your right i do have a huge crush on tom brady the best qb in the league .i love the way he threw 50 tds this year :rocker: :rocker: and im proud to say it .i love tom brady i love tom brady i love tom brady .anything else ****mika ?

How are you a troll? Because you're getting in a useless pissing contest with a member of the board. Thats how.

It is funny how you don't address the aggressor (pp) just the opposing fan.

I'd like my honest opinion to be heard and not ridiculed or thrown to the side because of stupid remarks.

EXACTLY my point after the post addressing the mod. Then pp had to chime in with his "stupid remarks".

It is funny how you don't address the aggressor (pp) just the opposing fan.

EXACTLY my point after the post addressing the mod. Then pp had to chime in with his "stupid remarks".
cry cry cry whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .your the aggressor .i had nothing to do with you getting warned .stop acting like a pus-y and take your warning like a man

Last edited:
BTW your sig was pretty offensive. I know for a fact if ANY pats fan had that as a sig on (at least) the main chargers forum, they wouldn't have been reprimanded, they would have been banned.

So you're complaining about that?

Really? You were honestly offended? A bolt going through a horseshoe on to a flying elvis? Cummon now. And I am the first one to say that the SD forum is waaaaaaaay to sensitive, so that doesn't hold any water with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft