PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Ochocinco plans TD celebration @ Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.
His girl Evelyn Lozada, used to be engaged to fmr Celt Antoine Walker.

Re: Chad Ocho Cinco's TD celebration @ Foxboro

Maybe it doesn't make sense, but Ochocinco gets a permanent pass from me. Since he probably will score now that Bodden's gone, I'll be kinda looking forward to this.

What Chad needs to be planning for is his second touchdown....

Jeebus, he's dating Evelyn??

I realize Chad intends to be harmless. Let's hope the minute man on duty doesn't decide to resist and fracture his jaw...

I've often wondered how much more successful he and TO not to mention the teams they played for might have been if not for their self absorbed mentality.

I like Chad, but I hope the minutemen tell him to f*** off. That would be even more hilarious.

I hope Ochocinco scores..... after Moss has scored 3 TDs.

I have always liked Chad but he can F himself he thinks he will get away with this on our field. I would fully expect one of our guys to drill him like TO got drilled on the star. And I certainly wouldn't excuse him for it.....All that said it is a funny idea just not in my house.

I have always liked Chad but he can F himself he thinks he will get away with this on our field. I would fully expect one of our guys to drill him like TO got drilled on the star. And I certainly wouldn't excuse him for it.....All that said it is a funny idea just not in my house.

♪♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪♫
:singing:
"This...is...our house.
Whoah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-a-oh-oh.
This...is...our house."
♪♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪♫

That would be Flippin hilarious.... as long as the Pats win the game.

Unlike Owens, Chad hasn't been run out to town from multiple cities.

While he is certainly a self-centered showman, when have you ever heard of #85 doing something truly detrimental to the team (minus the occasional 15 yard penalty)? Owens is the cancer, Chad is just harmless entertainment.

Unlike Owens, Chad hasn't been run out to town from multiple cities.

While he is certainly a self-centered showman, when have you ever heard of #85 doing something truly detrimental to the team (minus the occasional 15 yard penalty)? Owens is the cancer, Chad is just harmless entertainment.

You mean besides starting a fight with his coaches at halftime of a playoff game the Bengals were winning because he hadn't gotten enough balls thrown his way?

ok, now I want to see ochocinco score in garbage time just to see if he stays true to his word.

He can score as much as he wants as long as we win. If he gets six touchdowns and we still win, I'm fine with that.

I have him on my fantasy team :rolleyes:

Chad praised Belichick and was one of the few players to defend the team during SpyGate.

Also told anyone complaining about them running up the score to "shut the **** up."

You can read here

Great read , thanks for sharing the link. Aside for changing his name to a Spanish nombre, he usually get's it right.

I hope Ochocinco scores..... after Moss has scored 3 TDs.

Same here. I wouldn't mind seeing his touchdown celebration during a game in which we beat them 52-7.

Wow! I can't believe most people are OK with this!

F*ck that motherf*cker! I hope Chung KO's his ass .

I know BB sorta likes him but I'm pretty sure he feels the same way...F*ck Ocho if he thinks he's doing that to us. Total lack of respect. Man I wish guys like Rodney and Bruschi were still around!

Ochocinco is one of the few players in the league that has a lot of respect for our team, and stood by them during the entire controversy of the 07' season. For that alone, he can play around, as long as we win and get the last laugh.

I dont want him to score..but if he does score, I would like for him to do this. Why? Because it would be funny..and more important,like others here have said that free 15 yards will be nice.

Okay, what I want is for the minutemen to run down there the moment he scores, and form a firing squad, and no, not using live ammo. To me that would be pretty funny too... yeah, next brilliant idea you have using the mascot as the prop, beware mascot vengeance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes