PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics 2023 - 2024 Discussion

If Joe's A plan doesn't work he's useless. He is incapable of making the proper adjustments.
I agree. Are there in game adjustments? I think Mazzula waits to talk with Stevens after the game and then adjusts in the next game per Stevens' instructions.

Celtics will win this series in 6 but aren’t going all the way

I think their talent gets them to the finals, although I have to admit I'm looking at the Knicks because they seem so much tougher and better coached. But the Celtics' talent should win out. Then you see what happens, assuming it's the nuggets that will be a tough road for sure

Or they lose to the heat in seven and we try to figure out where it ranks on the list of historic chokes

Butler's out, so it's either the Bulls or the Heat without Butler in Round 1

There was no excuse for having any issues in round one before, but even more now
This team can be frustrating at times.. 54 wins.. no butler or scary Terry and you just let the heat play HORSE from 3 last night. It is games like this is why I feel we will be held back from banner 18..

I've felt this myself.. 6 games is to much with no butler and rozier.. as great as this team was during the regular season something is still missing with this team..

I would say folks need to calm down a little over the loss and I would because I don’t think KP is going to **** the bed like that again.

My worry is about Mazzula though, he could seriously derail us.

I would say folks need to calm down a little over the loss and I would because I don’t think KP is going to **** the bed like that again.

My worry is about Mazzula though, he could seriously derail us.
Agree. Just a bad game. MIA came out with more intensity and desperation than we did.

Celts have responded all year after bad losses. Need to see how the next 2 games go before we classify them as soft front-runners and Maz sucks

I've felt this myself.. 6 games is to much with no butler and rozier.. as great as this team was during the regular season something is still missing with this team..
The key missing ingredient is brains. Mazzula and the Js don't seem to have enough to learn from past patterns of fail. Other teams, with smarter coaches and players, even though with lesser talent, will exploit that. I'll be surprised if they get past MIA; I'll be stunned if they go all the way.

NE Sports Fan Me: They f'ing suck nads and won't get out of the 1st rnd.

Rational Me: Why do you care about sports so much?

Rational Sports Fan Me: They shot 54% from 3 and only won by 10. If they shot 44.2% from 3 MIA would've lost. They'll be done in at least 6 unless Steve Kerr (45.4% career 3%) infiltrates the whole MIA team's spirit. Hubert Davis in 2nd place's 44.1% won't cut it.

This team has been soft all season long. Still would be nice to advance to the Eastern Conference Finals versus the Knicks.

The key missing ingredient is brains. Mazzula and the Js don't seem to have enough to learn from past patterns of fail. Other teams, with smarter coaches and players, even though with lesser talent, will exploit that. I'll be surprised if they get past MIA; I'll be stunned if they go all the way.
I don't think the players felt Miami could make the 3 at the Rate they did last night. Yes KP had a down night, but other has been the X factor all year. This team won 64 games and actually should have won more! Muzzulla is a good coach, I can't put it all on him. This team is made up of veterans think about it the Js haven't missed the playoffs since they came into the league. They are 7,8 year veterans.. in thier prime now is the time.

This team has been soft all season long. Still would be nice to advance to the Eastern Conference Finals versus the Knicks.
The Knicks have a toughness, a gritty playing style that can absolutely carry them. On the flipside Miami made what 30 3s and only won by 10.. any other team it's a 30 point blow out.

I don't think the players felt Miami could make the 3 at the Rate they did last night. Yes KP had a down night, but other has been the X factor all year. This team won 64 games and actually should have won more! Muzzulla is a good coach, I can't put it all on him. This team is made up of veterans think about it the Js haven't missed the playoffs since they came into the league. They are 7,8 year veterans.. in thier prime now is the time.
Mazzula has a good basketball mind but can’t make adjustments and has a stubborn personality that borders on denial at times.

Mazzula has a good basketball mind but can’t make adjustments and has a stubborn personality that borders on denial at times.
I will agree with that. That's fair. Just some posters go a little hard on him not being a good coach he's a very good coach in the league.

He will need to make some adjustments becuase that is what great teams do in every sport. The players also based of thier body language didn't appear to be up for the game yesterday. So they perform another dud they will find themselves in another 7 game series.

I agree. Are there in game adjustments? I think Mazzula waits to talk with Stevens after the game and then adjusts in the next game per Stevens' instructions.
Agreed. Wich is why I miss Ime. That team under Ime had a defens tenacity, they just seemed tougher. I know they still are favorites but this is win or go home time.

Agreed. Wich is why I miss Ime. That team under Ime had a defens tenacity, they just seemed tougher. I know they still are favorites but this is win or go home time.
I agree. Still stings the Celtics were up with less than five minutes to go against Golden State where they would've been taking a 3-1 series lead in the finals. They were close that year

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back