PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can you watch the Pats Online?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegs

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
It looks like i will be working on sundays during the nfl season...........
Gamecasts are ok , but slow and crappy.

Is there any site where you can pay to watch Patriots games online?

Is there anywhere online where you can LIsten to radio broadcasts of Pats games???

Keegs said:
It looks like i will be working on sundays during the nfl season...........
Gamecasts are ok , but slow and crappy.

Is there any site where you can pay to watch Patriots games online?

Is there anywhere online where you can LIsten to radio broadcasts of Pats games???
You have to pay for the season, but NFL.com normally has the radio broadcasts.

I get it every season because I live in NC. It is normally just 30 dollars for the season.

Prior to last season, it didn't include the Pats, but I bought it anyway because I would just have to listen to the opponents announcers (really pissed me off hearing these guys celebrate when the oposing team scored).

But as of last season, I could get Gil and Gino.

It's worth it to me!

sarge said:

I get it every season because I live in NC. It is normally just 30 dollars for the season.

Prior to last season, it didn't include the Pats, but I bought it anyway because I would just have to listen to the opponents announcers (really pissed me off hearing these guys celebrate when the oposing team scored).

It's worth it to me!
awesome, thanks for your help. Yeah radio broadcasts would definitely make work much better.

Attachments

• Manning at Gillette.JPG
    Manning at Gillette.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 210
Keegs said:
awesome, thanks for your help. Yeah radio broadcasts would definitely make work much better.

On nfl.com, the product you want has always been called Field Pass, and it seems like a bargain to me. You can also listen to the games that night, or the next day, or the next week if you should happen to want to.

Last edited by a moderator:
sarge said:

It's worth it to me!
I get the same NFL gamepass radio broadcsts as I am in Denmark. Actually, I think many of the opponents announcers do a better job than Gil and Geno. For me - it is just as irritating to hear Gil / Geno refer to Belichick as 'Havlicek' or to announce a nice catch by WR 'David Branch'.

Don't forget Sirius radio...has all NFL games...

i bought also last year 'Nfl field pass' to hear Gil and Gino

i hope that V E R Y S O O N it will be possible to see and not only to hear the games...

for us, European fans, will be a goal !

SunnyDenmark said:
I get the same NFL gamepass radio broadcsts as I am in Denmark. Actually, I think many of the opponents announcers do a better job than Gil and Geno. For me - it is just as irritating to hear Gil / Geno refer to Belichick as 'Havlicek' or to announce a nice catch by WR 'David Branch'.

Like some of the long time Pats fans here, Gil & Gino have gotten a bit long in the tooth and have their 'senior moments'.

You can usually also get the games for free by going to the website of the radio station of the team they're playing against. WBCN (who does the broadcast for the Pats) doesn't offer an online feed, but almost every other station that covers other teams let you listen online.

Pujo said:
You can usually also get the games for free by going to the website of the radio station of the team they're playing against. WBCN (who does the broadcast for the Pats) doesn't offer an online feed, but almost every other station that covers other teams let you listen online.

Actually because of the paid field pass most of these are blacked out. But not all.

Thanks to this guy, I was able to find a radio feed for every game but one in the last two years that wasn't on TV., (I'm not in Boston obviously).

http://www.thegamelive.com/

There's some experiment going on now broadcasting ABC shows on the net. Maybe somebody knows more about that than me.

Pujo said:

Sorry, but I believe you are wrong about this.

As someone who has lived overseas for 8 years, I tried every way possible to get the Pats games over the Internet, including checking out the other teams radio broadcasts on the Internet....nada, zippo, nothing!!!

I finally had to break down and pay the NFL for FieldPass. Why would the NFL allow free streaming of their games when they are charging fans $40 a year to listen. All stations that broadcast NFL games are blacked out on the Internet during games.

Trust me, I have used many hours trying and it is not possible.

Pats726 said:
Don't forget Sirius radio...has all NFL games...

Do they have a portable walkman-like model for Sirius yet???

Sirius could make a killing if they made an ipod/tivo version with a hard drive and detachable media to download and store content. That would be sick.

Last edited:
Anyone trying to access pats games while away from home should look at the Slingbox:

http://www.slingmedia.com/indexa.php

It allows you to access your home television via the internet anywhere in the world provided you have sufficient bandwidth out of your home and into wherever yor trying to view (work, hotel, etc). I also know of people residing overseas who get their family or friends to host a Slingbox so they can view Boston television from abroad. Works pretty well, even allows you to control the television, cable box, DVR remotely as well.

RayClay said:
Actually because of the paid field pass most of these are blacked out. But not all.

Thanks to this guy, I was able to find a radio feed for every game but one in the last two years that wasn't on TV., (I'm not in Boston obviously).

http://www.thegamelive.com/

There's some experiment going on now broadcasting ABC shows on the net. Maybe somebody knows more about that than me.
so is this free and does it have the radio feeds live on sundays??

SunnyDenmark said:

Glad you've noticed. I've had somewhat of a hard time on this forum convincing people that Gil is a rubbermouthed dufous.

"Caught by Givens for 7 yards --- no 12 yards --- no, make that 7 yards." [and it was 12.]

italianpatthepatriot said:
i bought also last year 'Nfl field pass' to hear Gil and Gino

i hope that V E R Y S O O N it will be possible to see and not only to hear the games...

for us, European fans, will be a goal !

Yes, that really needs to happen. If MLB has it already, how hard can it be?

CopenhagenPatsfan said:
Sorry, but I believe you are wrong about this.

As someone who has lived overseas for 8 years, I tried every way possible to get the Pats games over the Internet, including checking out the other teams radio broadcasts on the Internet....nada, zippo, nothing!!!

I finally had to break down and pay the NFL for FieldPass. Why would the NFL allow free streaming of their games when they are charging fans $40 a year to listen. All stations that broadcast NFL games are blacked out on the Internet during games.

Trust me, I have used many hours trying and it is not possible.
Well, I know I'm not wrong that this at least used to be the case (I used to listen to games when I had to work on weekends), and this was during the time that the NFL offered FieldPass (2003/2004 season). Maybe NFL has has exclusive agreements now which weren't in place before.

mlbtv is one of the greatest bargains on the planet. But I would gladly pay considerably more to watch the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back