PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can we stop ignoring New England now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you switched their uniforms with any other team, and then shared their stats and highlights:

mazz.jpg

"Did you see those runs by Blount? That kid Floyd is insane, and only two weeks on the team! Nobody can stop Edelman, and if you do, they've got five other weapons to beat you with! The defense has been lights out! And that Brady is unbelievable! Just look at the numbers, Mike! They're unstoppable!"

If you switched their uniforms with any other team, and then shared their stats and highlights:

View attachment 15560

"Did you see those runs by Blount? That kid Floyd is insane, and only two weeks on the team! Nobody can stop Edelman, and if you do, they've got five other weapons to beat you with! The defense has been lights out! And that Brady is unbelievable! Just look at the numbers, Mike! They're unstoppable!"

Not to mention how many posters here would start threads about" omg! I'm ****tin my pants about the Patriots! I'm skeered! I'm skeeered, Mommy!

Eventually we're going to run out of teams to stop ignoring.

Yes. We will run out of teams to (not) ignore at the conclusion of the Superbowl!

I hate 'em. They're so arrogant. Classless, too. Overrated. Brady is a top 10 QB at best.

How much do they beat us by? Brady's gonna absolutely shred us.

brady's cheating....that water he drinks.....its got to be loaded with stuff that the drug tests haven't picked up yet....nobody gets better as they get older....Roger needs to do Watergate 2....test his bottles during the game....

(Shakespeare forgive me.)

To ignore, or not be scared, that is the question:
Whether 'tis Nobler in the media to suffer
The passes and runs of outrageous Lamar,
Or to take sacks from a Clowney Texan,
And by opposing end them: to drink, to lose
No more; and by a loss, to say we end
The Heart-ache, and the thousand Natural shocks
That Game is heir to? 'Tis a hard-hitting sport
Devoutly to be wished. To drink, to lose,
To drink, perchance to Win; aye, there's the rub...

Wahh! Screw the Patriocheats mommy! Daddeh told meeh they cheat to get their wings and are arrogannt!!!!!! Wahh... I am 6 so belief himm! Jets my Jests lost!

Mommy: Don't worry honey! I will troll the fanbase online..Ha! Got em!

Pats Fan: Typical Jets fan. Their kid sounds uneducated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back