PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can We Change The "Winner" Emoji?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody else notices the visor which McDaniels’ always wears.

He must be! According to the news feed he just designed Robert Kraft's new sneaker!
Bangladeshi GIF by GifGari

Slight hijack. Would be nice if we could add a "Joker" emoji, to honor one of the forum OGs. I'd use it in place of "winner" within Jete-related posts.

If we are doing a Joker emoji then just use one from a deck of cards, and have it stand for a poster obliterating someone, that would make him proud. Label it ICE UP SON.

If we are doing a Joker emoji then just use one from a deck of cards, and have it stand for a poster obliterating someone, that would make him proud. Label it ICE UP SON.
Lol, I will definitely come up with something :)

Oh, boy ... that's actually a good question, given the state of what's also going on behind the scenes. It's very possible he may no longer be a full-time part of the staff depending on how that split works itself out. :oops:
We'll know Nike's fate if the draft next year is radically different.

Slight hijack. Would be nice if we could add a "Joker" emoji, to honor one of the forum OGs. I'd use it in place of "winner" within Jete-related posts.
Also an emoji in the shape of a screw seems appropriate, shorthand for SCREW YOU!

Now that would convey the essence of the man's posts here, lol!

Ideas: 4,931 Free icons of screw

Shutting this thread down so people can just post in the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back