PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Buffalo not messing around...Super Mario & Meachem expected Bills announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams left without signing and Meachem signed a four year deal with the Chargers.

Williams left the restaurant, he did NOT leave Buffalo. He's still there. Check again. I'd be shocked if he doesn't sign by all accounts.

The GM, Coach, CEO and Kyle Williams took him to dinner...you don't just eat a taco and sign a contract like the one the Bills proposed, which is HUGE and not simple. They'd have to draw it up. There are NO ACCOUNTS that Mario has left Buffalo, I repeat.

Last edited:
Williams left the restaurant, he did NOT leave Buffalo. He's still there. Check again. I'd be shocked if he doesn't sign by all accounts.

The GM, Coach, CEO and Kyle Williams took him to dinner...you don't just eat a taco and sign a contract like the one the Bills proposed, which is HUGE and not simple.

He is still there at the moment, but reports are he has set up a visit with at least 1 other team, so it seems as if he will be leaving in the morning without signing. If he doesn't sign with the Bills I don't think it will be because of money because I don't see anyone outbidding them. But he might take a discount to got to a team that offers a better chance of winning, or a better lifestyle for his family.

He is still there at the moment, but reports are he has set up a visit with at least 1 other team, so it seems as if he will be leaving in the morning without signing. If he doesn't sign with the Bills I don't think it will be because of money because I don't see anyone outbidding them. But he might take a discount to got to a team that offers a better chance of winning, or a better lifestyle for his family.

They will be giving him a tour of the facility tomorrow.

If Williams was going to sign with Buffalo, he already would have signed by now. I am willing to guarantee we hear tomorrow that he leaves without a contract. Same goes for Lloyd; if he was going to sign with the Pats, he already would have.

If Williams was going to sign with Buffalo, he already would have signed by now. I am willing to guarantee we hear tomorrow that he leaves without a contract. Same goes for Lloyd; if he was going to sign with the Pats, he already would have.

Just like meachem..or Peyton manning? Why even visit other teams..that never happens

seems like the bills were being used to drive prices up

that is a shame for them

glad we got meachem, but yeah, that's peculiar

that is a shame for them

Can you blame them? The Bills facilities aren't exactly something to draw in players and Buffalo, in of itself, isn't exactly a destination spot (been there, will do anything to avoid going back).

-Jamman

Last edited:

that is a shame for them

Yes it is to bad, i kinda of feel dorry for them. What else do Buffalonians have besides the Bills?...not much except of Niagara Falls, and they live on the Sucky side no less.

Last edited:
Yes it is to bad, i kinda of feel dorry for them. What else do Buffalonians have besides the Bills?...not much except of Niagara Falls, and they live on the Sucky side no less.
Roll out the barrel, they'll have a barrel of fun! ;)

Roll out the barrel, they'll have a barrel of fun! ;)

EVERYBODY POLKA!!

accordian.jpg

oh...I thought you meant...

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye