PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Buffalo not messing around...Super Mario & Meachem expected Bills announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only there were a really big thread with information like this....

The thread merge police on this site are worse than the NKVD and the MOPOL combined. What kind of masochist would rather dig through an 800 page thread than just scan the front page for the headlines relating to individual players?

Meachem signed with San Diego, and Super Mario to visit at least one other team, if not more. They were just trying to drive up the price, and used Buffalo. If Mario signs with Buffalo it will be because of the money.

The numbers being thrown around for williams are absurd.

The numbers being thrown around for williams are absurd.

Yep, with some of the money being talked about with Buffalo, I couldn't blame the guy for taking the money over a shot to win. I think Mario is the kind of guy that would give a discount to go to a winner, but not at this level of money.

The Bills aren't playing around this year. Instead of getting rejected by third and fourth tier free agents, they are getting rejected by big name free agents this season.

...according to multiple nfl reporters our there blowing up twitter this late night. They both visited the stadium today and both are expected to sign by morning. Rumor is Williams will be highest paid player (non QB) in NFL history.

wow..

Fan reactions to the first few hours of free agency each year are always fun.

Seeing that Meachem signed with SD and Mario has left town, I guess this thread should be closed to make way for today's specualation treads aht don't get merged.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye