PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi will retire [mergedx5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bruschi retires

During our runs he was a big play machine.

Re: Bruschi will retire [mergedx6]

Ultimate Team Captain! Good luck Tedy, we will miss you!

Re: Bruschi will retire [mergedx6]

Gonna miss him out there. I wish he'd stay along to mentor the young LB's, but if he's leaving, guess Mayo sponged up as much to take the helm at LB and lead the pack.

It's sad that this day has come. I really wish he could have been part of another SB win...

Not too surprising, but sad none the less. A true Patriot.

Another mainstay of the dynasty moves on... Law, TJ, Phifer, McGinest, Troy, Rodney, Vrabel, and now the soul of the defense, Bruschi. Brady, Faulk, Light, and Seymour are the only ones left, and this is probably Sey's last year too. :(

Certainly a sad day for one of the all-time greats to put on a patriots jersey. I am glad he was able to go on his own terms. Coming back from a stroke the way he did was legendary. Good luck going forward Tedy.

Bru is one of my favorite Pats of all time. He means so much to this organization and us fans. It was a great joy to grow up watching Tedy on the field. It's been great. Thank you for everything Tedy. God bless you and your family and continued success in the future.
End of an era.

Last edited:
Just heard it on WBZ 4. Damn!!! Thanks for the memories Tedy!!!

Godspeed Tedy. You will be missed on and off the field.

There are a few guys who I will always view as "true Patriots"...it sounds cheesy, but it's just guys who I view who were always meant to play the game right - and to play the game in New England. Maybe not always the "best" player in the NFL at their position, but a perfect fit in NE. Steve Nelson...Troy Brown...Willie Mac...Steve Grogan. And maybe none more fitting than Tedy. 5 Super Bowl appearances, 3 Super Bowl victories...you'll always be special to me Tedy.

Re: Official Thank You Tedy Bruschi Thread

Thanks Tedy, you were one of my favorite Pats!

Tedy = class !
...it is hard to keep up with kids 10,15 years younger.

Teddy thank you for so many great memories. I will always remember you as the consumate player maker.

Last edited:
Look up the word football player and you'll find Tedy's picture. He was one of my favorite players ever. I guess it was time for him to move on. I say retire the number 54 too. No other Patriots LB shold wear that number.

Re: Official Thank You Tedy Bruschi Thread

A great player,he will be missed...

Thanks for the memories Tedy- he was one of the best.

Respect to Teddy, Congrats on fine carreer.

Lump in my throat. The truly AMAZING and wonderful thing is he got to play his entire career with one team. And he had a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye