PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins team reportedly in stadium with Stanley Cup, will unveil in pre-game ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patspsycho

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Rumors are that the Bruins team are at the stadium with the Stanley Cup and will bring it out in a special pre-game ceremony.

Rapaport has retweeted an ESPN report confirming this.

Last edited:
Re: Bruins team reportedly in stadium with Stanley Cup, will unveil in pre-game cerem

That pompous 30 minute ****fest before the Opening game wasn't enough?

Re: Bruins team reportedly in stadium with Stanley Cup, will unveil in pre-game cerem

If it get the crowd in the game and going nuts...fine by me!

Here's hoping that the Pats can repay the visit next year...:D

Heard about some special event earlier in the day, this makes sense..

The did mention some surprise at Gillette around 3:45 on 98.5 so this is probably it.

With The Pats being at Fenway to show off SP trophy, Bruins at Pats, Red Sox Celtics ETC, I cannot think of another town that respects and promotes the other teams in the city. It is a great idea, as Boston is so Sports rabid, it gets all the fans and teams charged up.

Then again not sure other cities can do this, as how many other cities have mulyiple trophy winners from different sports in the same time period

With The Pats being at Fenway to show off SP trophy, Bruins at Pats, Red Sox Celtics ETC, I cannot think of another town that respects and promotes the other teams in the city. It is a great idea, as Boston is so Sports rabid, it gets all the fans and teams charged up.

Then again not sure other cities can do this, as how many other cities have mulyiple trophy winners from different sports in the same time period

I know when the Pistons won they took the thing everywhere for a year. They had a guy who worked full time just bringing the trophy around the local area. You couldn't touch it (he wore surgions gloves) and for most events no players showed up, but pretty much every day the thing went to a couple of events, small town fairs, road races, etc. I got figure if i made a trip to a local schools sports law club, it made it to ford field.

Last edited:

You have a problem with celebrating championships?

Nope......

its nice to live in Title Town......Pats your next....

Meh, its too late for that sort of thing. Once they dropped the puck for real this season it was time to put last year in the rear view mirror imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News