PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 23-24 season

Swayman looked good last night.

I see the Montreal home refs were in fine form last night.

No wonder they ****ing Suck.

Anyway, I hopped-in to send condolences to the family of Tom Larson, long-time ( > 35 years ) host of the Bruins' pre-game, post-game & highlights shows, who passed-away last week at the age of 84... One of the benefits of my brother & I being given our own (13" B & W) television set for Christmas when I was 10-11 was that we could then watch all of the Bruins games we wanted, including the weekly highlight shows, all of which were hosted by Larson, who had just started his studio work at TV38 a year or two earlier at the young age of 30... For those of us from that time, he was, in his own way, one of the Voices of the Bruins, along with Fred Cusick & Bob Wilson:

Last edited:
Anyone know what’s going on with Jack Edwards?

Anyone know what’s going on with Jack Edwards?

He's been battling prostate cancer and supposedly this was scheduled time off for him.
I stopped posting in Bruins related threads after being taken to task by noted hockey savant and Ashley killer BGC. I did not wish to share Ashley's fate but I thought this question merited an answer. Hopefully I did not further offend His High Mightiness. If I did, well... I'll miss you guys

Not wishing any ill on Jack Edwards but it is a pleasure hearing Andy Brickley interacting with a pro like Alex Faust even if this game sucks

Last edited:
He's been battling prostate cancer and supposedly this was scheduled time off for him.
I stopped posting in Bruins related threads after being taken to task by noted hockey savant and Ashley killer BGC. I did not wish to share Ashley's fate but I thought this question merited an answer. Hopefully I did not further offend His High Mightiness. If I did, well... I'll miss you guys

Not wishing any ill on Jack Edwards but it is a pleasure hearing Andy Brickley interacting with a pro like Alex Faust even if this game sucks
I am just a casual fan so I will not post an awful lot. I like watching them but I couldn’t tell you what they doing right or wrong.

I am just a casual fan so I will not post an awful lot. I like watching them but I couldn’t tell you what they doing right or wrong.

A lack of specific knowledge on a subject has never kept anyone else from posting here at PF.
Or from 5 pages of arguing about it for that matter

Last edited:
they are one of the better teams in the league that is going through a few losses right now. They have done a nice job in getting young guys into the lineup and giving them regular minutes. Goaltending is outstanding but the defense is a little off. they have a good team and will go far in the playoffs this year.

they are one of the better teams in the league that is going through a few losses right now. They have done a nice job in getting young guys into the lineup and giving them regular minutes. Goaltending is outstanding but the defense is a little off. they have a good team and will go far in the playoffs this year.
Let’s hope. I don’t think they are as good as the hot start would indicate, and not as bad as the pre-Christmas losing streak either.

Let’s hope. I don’t think they are as good as the hot start would indicate, and not as bad as the pre-Christmas losing streak either.
I'm ok with how the season is going. I like how they infused some youth in the lineup and seem to be a bit more rugged.

All that matters is if they advance in the playoffs.

pretty lackluster results after the All Star break. Carlo plays like he is small and Lindholm turns the puck over quite a bit. I know he had a great +/- last year but his game does nothing for me. Hopefully they get get back into it from here on out

pretty lackluster results after the All Star break. Carlo plays like he is small and Lindholm turns the puck over quite a bit. I know he had a great +/- last year but his game does nothing for me. Hopefully they get get back into it from here on out
Yep. Montgomery is right. Despite their record they aren't talented enough to win with 75% effort.

Yep. Montgomery is right. Despite their record they aren't talented enough to win with 75% effort.
Seems like February lull. Don't like the fact they fell out of first.

The overtime loss to LA was unacceptable. What the hell

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back