PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Browns' Barkevious Mingo traded to Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichick would give a 5th in a heartbeat for a high upside player he can use on 84% of ST snaps :)

This. We need to stop thinking of him as a #6 overall pick pass rusher and instead as a special teams ace with potential to gain a role on defense. A fifth rounder sounds pretty fair for that. The only iffy thing is that it's just a one year rental.

I love the deal. If he plays well, we can recoup that 5th with a compensatory pick. If he plays extraordinarily, maybe it will be a 3 or 4 and we got a fantastic year. If he sucks, well, Little harm done.

I love the deal. If he plays well, we can recoup that 5th with a compensatory pick. If he plays extraordinarily, maybe it will be a 3 or 4 and we got a fantastic year. If he sucks, well, Little harm done.

Contract day would be a tremendous moment in NFL history, if Mingo were to play so well that he signed a 3rd round yielding contract.

Contract day would be a tremendous moment in NFL history, if Mingo were to play so well that he signed a 3rd round yielding contract.

Didn't say it was likely. ☺ Realistically it'll be a 7 or maybe 6, but it's possible. I guess.

I think he reups here.
He has a fan in BB and the office here I think he will reup.

Didn't say it was likely. ☺ Realistically it'll be a 7 or maybe 6, but it's possible. I guess.

I wasn't knocking the idea. I'd be all for it. Just imagine Goodell's face when he figured it all out...

you do look concerned....

giphy.gif
Wait a minute... WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back