PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Browns' Barkevious Mingo traded to Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichick would give a 5th in a heartbeat for a high upside player he can use on 84% of ST snaps :)

This. We need to stop thinking of him as a #6 overall pick pass rusher and instead as a special teams ace with potential to gain a role on defense. A fifth rounder sounds pretty fair for that. The only iffy thing is that it's just a one year rental.

I love the deal. If he plays well, we can recoup that 5th with a compensatory pick. If he plays extraordinarily, maybe it will be a 3 or 4 and we got a fantastic year. If he sucks, well, Little harm done.

I love the deal. If he plays well, we can recoup that 5th with a compensatory pick. If he plays extraordinarily, maybe it will be a 3 or 4 and we got a fantastic year. If he sucks, well, Little harm done.

Contract day would be a tremendous moment in NFL history, if Mingo were to play so well that he signed a 3rd round yielding contract.

Contract day would be a tremendous moment in NFL history, if Mingo were to play so well that he signed a 3rd round yielding contract.

Didn't say it was likely. ☺ Realistically it'll be a 7 or maybe 6, but it's possible. I guess.

I think he reups here.
He has a fan in BB and the office here I think he will reup.

Didn't say it was likely. ☺ Realistically it'll be a 7 or maybe 6, but it's possible. I guess.

I wasn't knocking the idea. I'd be all for it. Just imagine Goodell's face when he figured it all out...

you do look concerned....

giphy.gif
Wait a minute... WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case