PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Browns as trap game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the game is not even an hour over, let's enjoy this for a few hours then think about the Browns...and that's meant as no slight to the Browns!

I totally agree....

So sorry. I didn't realize I was such a blight to the board. I'll leave.
Wow - just a little bit defensive?

I was being nice to you.

You can post whatever you want just don't be surprised if the members call you out.

he's a little sensitive, Sammy...he lost a fencing match with his shadow...:biggrin2:

Get over yourselves, jerks. If you disagree, fine, but no reason to psychoanalyze your fellow posters.

I just happen to have recently read articles suggesting that BB's assistants struggled without him and that a lot of coaches were trying to avoid getting fired.

I also vividly remember how Mangini wiped the floor with BB, one time only.

Don't oppose the group think. We must only love, love, love this week.

If the Browns score a field goal early, then we are doooooomed.:bricks:

The game's over, it was great. What is this church? Let me know when services are over so we can talk football.

To everyone that is saying that we just won hours ago, it is never too soon to start looking ahead at the next oponent. I don't think this is any kind of 'trap game' but I would not take this game lightly. The teams that aren't supposed to win have been known to cause us problems.

If we lose another game this year that will be the trap game. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously ... the game that I would worry most about will be when we play the Bills again.

followed by the jet's and dolphins again ... not trap games ... just tough ones, always tough ones.

I have a question, have you made one decent post in those 20k+ posts? because I've yet to see one.

Mangini can only keep his job through a succession of scheme-based upsets. He's coming off a bye week. One time in his career, he completely outcoached and outschemed BB, and will surely be trying to do so again.

Danger, Will Robinson! :robot:

On the money Fencer.

Its going to be hard to fire smug Mangini after this one.

Its going to be hard to fire smug Mangini after this one.
Regardless of this win, I think Mangini has to get to at least 7-9, maybe even 8-8 to keep his job. I think when fans see a double digit number - as in 6-10 - they look at that a whole lot more than a couple of individual victories, even if one is against a HC they loathe; that will be a distant memory at the end of the season.

Their remaining home games are against the Jets, Panthers, Ravens and Steelers, which means Browns fans may witness only one more win - though with the last two games of the season against Baltimore and Pittsburgh they may luck out with at least one game against a team already in the playoffs.

Their road games are Jacksonville, Miami, Cincinnati and Buffalo so it's really tough to figure how they'll end up. 6-10, 7-9, 8-8?; tough to say.

The Browns game...

its_a_trap.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3