PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos fan, so scared of the Patriots, does not want the #1 Seed

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's funny about this thread making fun of a Broncos fan. Is that all of Pats fans on here are scared too. Calling for the team to drop to the 4th seed.

Chicken Littles are running free right now, I'm not afraid of Goober. If we don't get a bye I relish going into Mile High and adding to Mannings collection of one and dones. 4 seed would mean we can only end his season after he wins a playoff game he may be .500 for a fleeting moment if that were the case!

Just because the Pats lost in the playoffs there in 05 and lost to McDaniels in OT after Ghost I believe shanked a field goal and Brady was coming off his ACL doesn't mean anything. The way the current broncos D is constructed we'll roll in and hang 35+, it was 31-10 against Goober until the old Belichick prevent came out this year

:rocker: F 'em

Every year is different. I like us if we turn around and play hot the next 4 games, and I don't like our chances at all if we let someone get ahead by 28 points like last week... or if TFB continues w/accuracy issues like this week... if if Wes' sudden case of the dropsies continues...

It's that time of the year where we are what we are -- if the Pats play up to their potential this year, we have a shot at another ring. But both conferences have some A+ talent. Denver could knock us out, Houston could knock us out. Cinci, Baltimore, teams like that, should not -- those are the ones where the Pats can only blame themselves for not making the big dance. Getting Gronk back would be huge... but we have a running game and a middle-of-the-pack (rather than bottom-dwelling) defense, capable of making big plays. I'd even say a top 10 teams defense on their good days. Who knows how this D performs in the playoffs.

Honestly, this team can make it without Gronk, it's just a way heavier lift.

I'm just psyched for it to get started.

If everyone is healthy and ready to go I love our chances against any team home or away but of course I'd like HF through out. Running on all cylinders we're hard to man up.

There's no way the Broncos could lose even if they tried.

KC "needs" that loss to ensure the #1 pick in the draft. No way are they losing.

If Houston wins, the Patriots can pretty much assume they're the #3 seed or #4 seed depending on the other games - and any decisions the Patriots make as to who they'd rather face in the first round.

KC "needs" that loss to ensure the #1 pick in the draft. No way are they losing.

If Houston wins, the Patriots can pretty much assume they're the #3 seed or #4 seed depending on the other games - and any decisions the Patriots make as to who they'd rather face in the first round.
I have more faith in the Colts beating the Texans than the Chiefs beating the Mannings.

I want the bye because lots of Pats players are banged up. But 5 of the last 7 SB Champs did not have the bye. It's hardly make or break.

As to the horses asses...and horse face Manning...not remotely worried. The Pats will destroy them and shatter the spirit of all of their women.

I'm more concerned about the Houston winning their 1pm game, we at that point know we're not getting any better than the number 3 spot, and still play all of our starters for 60 minutes. YOU KNOW this ain't going to end up well.... just bad karma (ala Welker's knee, circa '09).

If at 4pm we know we're locked into the number 3 seed at best, I'd have the starting squad play for one half (at most), and then yank them all out. I'd also want to see some Mallet on the field. He needs some real playing reps.

bangles....have a good chance? But he is right..NE has never reached SB playing a wildcard game..and this year..unfortunately i don't see them making it

You maybe the most negative poster on this site

I'm still mad the Broncos are probably going to have a higher seed than us. They're an elite team, but we've played a tougher schedule than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News