PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos-Colts Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FortLauderdaleBroncosFan said:
thanks to pats office for giving up Adam AV you Assh0les!!! no way pats will beat the colts next week

At least be happy you were able to score points at all against them

Usually, you don't.

dude... pats secondary "D" is soo medicore.. they re gonna get ass raped by Peyton

Heard that in '03 in the conference championship game and '04 in the division playoff game. BB knows Manning.

Boston Jay said:
And the Raiders have er.. almost won. :eek:
Oakland holds, Cleveland holds. Neither game completely over yet though. Great day for football, even without the Patriots playing!
Steelers have the ball one last time, 39 seconds. And they complete a 46 yard pass to the 4 yard line, but time runs out. Oakland wins! 2 in a row!

Last edited:
I'd like to say hello to the Broncos troll. Nice game, same results. Manning ownage.

dude... pats secondary "D" is soo medicore.. they re gonna get ass raped by Peyton

Yeah, because we don't have anyone as good as Darrent Williams in our secondary :rolleyes:.

So nobody is interested in the slightest about the fact that Indy's pass game can be easily game-planned against and is easily foreseen? My mistake.

i'm going to laugh so hard if AV kicks a winning FG next week

Won't you be tucked in bed by then?

eta: what happened in this game is no different than what Indy has done to Denver in the past, except Denver was actually able to move the ball pretty well. I don't really see where anything is drastically different from a few years ago, even.

Last edited:
i'm going to laugh so hard if AV kicks a winning FG next week

its fine. im laughing at you right now. so wait till Sunday night and we'll see

Ryan - what happened to the Colts rush D inthat game? First half it was good, second half sucked.

You mean like the vaunted Broncos D just did? :rofl:

zippo59 said:
I'm happy with the outcome.

Indy wins but don't exactly look pretty doing it.

Adam's the same guy, but I am going to cry myself to sleep that the Pats let AV go after he hits a 36 yarder at mile high to win it. No.

This definitely helps the Pats.
i dont know what pretty win is , we are the pats...we won so many games likes that and when someone called us not winning pretty we get pissed...
lets give credit where its due...colts played a great game
Also i dont understand how it helps us ..its only week 8 ...its like the same theory in 2003 when colts lost in foxboro and the colts said there goes the homefield and blamed their playoff loss on that 1 first game...
long season..i wouldve hoped denver won and not hear this undefeated hype for 1 more week

Who knows, but they got the W and that's what matters.

thanks to pats office for giving up Adam AV you Assh0les!!! no way pats will beat the colts next week

Do you expect us to show you how to defend Peyton? Nice pass rush.:rolleyes:

What was that guy's name Williams? I think Wayne just broke into his car and hot wired it before he could get there.:eek:

Last edited:
rtunstal said:
If and when the colts win, if we beat them that will put the first seed up for grabs.

If we win the next 2 we are the #1 seed and control our own destiny.

SVN said:
i dont know what pretty win is , we are the pats...we won so many games likes that and when someone called us not winning pretty we get pissed...
lets give credit where its due...colts played a great game
Also i dont understand how it helps us ..its only week 8 ...its like the same theory in 2003 when colts lost in foxboro and the colts said there goes the homefield and blamed their playoff loss on that 1 first game...
long season..i wouldve hoped denver won and not hear this undefeated hype for 1 more week

The Colts defense was pathetic against a pathetic Denver offense. Indy's offense played a great game but that was it.

Willie55 said:
Ryan - what happened to the Colts rush D inthat game? First half it was good, second half sucked.

I didnt look at the box score but obviously watched the game. I don't think Denver rushed enough in the first half. Colts Defense is constructed to rush the pasher and while Plummer had success, it plays right into the hands of the Cover 2. Denver's offense gameplan was different in the second half.

That said... the run defense has been horrible since 1995 with Siragusa. LOL.

lol you do know that attacking us wont make that L turn into a W right?

Was that Warren Sapp attempting to do the robot after the sack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News