Welcome to PatsFans.com

BRONCOS: Al Wilson Answers Your Questions

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Box_O_Rocks, Jan 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

http://www.noticias.info/asp/aspComunicados.asp?nid=136125&src=0

2. CheerforTom

CheerforTom Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Good post, interesting to see what he had to say...

One thing I don't understand (and granted, you pretty well only ever hear the Broncos saying this) is whenever they talk about New England being better now than they were at the game during the regular season, they also add "but so are we". How is that exactly, do they figure?.. I don't mean to flame, it just honestly doesn't make sense to me. Is he just saying it?
  3. PatsWorldChamps

PatsWorldChamps Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

no one asked the big question?

who has the best linebackers in the NFL?

their LB's are good; but id love to hear his answer
  4. Brownfan80

Brownfan80 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Well, honestly, what do you expect him to say? "Yeah they're playing much better, but we were playing that well earlier in the season and we've kept it up, so big whoop."

Every team in the NFL continues to do one of two things during the season and even week to week: They either get better or they get worse. Nothing stays the same. If a team keeps winning and keeps having success then it's a pretty good bet that they've continued getting better as the season's gone on.

Have they improved as much as we did? No, and they didn't need to, they started out at a higher and more consistent level early in the season (I'm sure the schedules played in of course). I think at this point both teams are playing pretty damn well. At a playoff caliber. It'll come down to the turnover battle and being battle tested. Our team is the most playoff tested in this millenium so I have faith.

But the Broncos can make plays, this is going to be a tough tough game. Edge of your seater is on the way, I think.
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2006
  5. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

A shaky mid-season crisis of faith has evolved into Patriot sainthood! As long as you don't become a martyr today! :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.