PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring On Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a subscription to accuscore.com and this week they are having a free forecast of the pats vs colts game. After 10,000 simulations they came out with the Colts 25.8 Pats 24.2. I think 26 24 is fair to assume, with Peyton throwing for 295 yards vs Brady for 244.

Seems somewhat believable but not 100%. What do you think?

See for yourself: http://accuscore.com/component/optio..._game/lang,en/

I like it. Screw it, we don't even need to play the game now. I'll just sit around, drink a couple beers and watch my kids play.

Last edited:
I have a subscription to accuscore.com and this week they are having a free forecast of the pats vs colts game. After 10,000 simulations they came out with the Colts 25.8 Pats 24.2. I think 26 24 is fair to assume, with Peyton throwing for 295 yards vs Brady for 244.

Seems somewhat believable but not 100%. What do you think?

See for yourself: http://accuscore.com/component/optio..._game/lang,en/

You are in fact an idiot.... reliable nothing. I just fell over laughing.... reading this post. Basing your outcome on a SIMULATION
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you were so sincere and that is why it so damn HILARIOUS.

You must post here more often for my amusement.... are you a 1 hit wonder all I see is 1 post next to your name.

LMAO

Last edited:
Anybody going to Indy for the game might want to think twice about eating anything at the stadium.......

Animal feces found at Lucas Oil Stadium - WXIN

[FONT=&quot]Mice feces found at Lucas Oil Stadium[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7:02 AM EST, November 10, 2009[/FONT]
"The pictures are actually showing mice droppings in the food pantry, on the floor, on the shelves, on the counters, there's been some on the carts," said a worker now calling the whistle on the ongoing food safety violations at Lucas Oil Stadium.

• "I

Anybody going to Indy for the game might want to think twice about eating anything at the stadium.......

"The pictures are actually showing mice droppings in the food pantry, on the floor, on the shelves, on the counters, there's been some on the carts," said a worker now calling the whistle on the ongoing food safety violations at Lucas Oil Stadium.

• "I
Don't worry, feces are harmless when cooked properly. :p

Im not putting them down at all but if you put Miami in the same class as the Colts you know nothing about pro football.

I know this much....the Colts are in for a pretty rough game on Sunday night....we will be the first team the Colts have played all season with a winning record...other than Houston....and you should have lost that game! Patriots will be taking home the win ....Patriots 31 Colts 21.....its that time.....you guys have a way of thinking you win every time we play at your house....well not this time...Sunday night you will be 8-1!

• "I

Even the mice are nervous about the Pats coming to town. ;)

I know this much....the Colts are in for a pretty rough game on Sunday night....we will be the first team the Colts have played all season with a winning record...other than Houston....and you should have lost that game! Patriots will be taking home the win ....Patriots 31 Colts 21.....its that time.....you guys have a way of thinking you win every time we play at your house....well not this time...Sunday night you will be 8-1!

Why should they have lost? Should NE have lost to the Bills? Same logic.

Why should they have lost? Should NE have lost to the Bills? Same logic.

because the difference is that the bills game was during the FIRST week of the season. Pats have improved a lot since then. The colts should have lost to the Jags, Dolphins and Texans, and haven't really gotten better over the course of the season.

Last edited:
because the difference is that the bills game was during the FIRST week of the season. Pats have improved a lot since then. The colts should have lost to the Jags, Dolphins and Texans, and haven't really gotten better over the course of the season.

lol

ten characters.

you obviously do not understand much about football.....

Week 1 is as useless the PRESEASON for evaluating a team.

A Indy loss is coming this weekend get ready. :)

Last edited:
you obviously do not understand much about football.....

Week 1 is as useless the PRESEASON for evaluating a team.

A Indy loss is coming this weekend get ready. :)

They won the football game. 8-0 is 8-0.

This could be a crazy shootout.......Go PATS !!

I want it even more now that a-hole olbermann is on there, if the pats are losing at the half you know he is going to be making some dumb spygate crack. ******* ****sucker hate that ****

I hope it isnt a shootout. The Pats & Brady are certainly back on track but the Pat's redzone offense is ranked 26th in the league...too many field goals instead of td's. Even worse, the Colt's rank in the top 10 for redzone offense and our redzone D ranks among the bottom 5. It's concerning...

This game comes down to minimizing the impact of both Dwight Freeney and Dallas Clark. Win both these battles and the Patriots go a long way to winning the game.... then firing off a psychological statement to the Saints.

Yep , if you guys beat the colts soundly, unlike the struggle you had vs the Dolphins. It would actually make a noise in New Orleans.

Yep , if you guys beat the colts soundly, unlike the struggle you had vs the Dolphins. It would actually make a noise in New Orleans.

Love the way you Saints fans think your team is unbeatable.

Love the way you Saints fans think your team is unbeatable.

Love the way other fans don't understand us in N.O. and actually believe that. We're not the indy,giant, skins,etc.. buying in to the win or nothing fans , our football is family. As long as they try were happy. We have been happy watchin ball down here for 40 years and losing. We don't need a ring to love our boys, its would sure be a party if we got a shot, but if a ring means ending up like most fans we've seen, we dont want any part of it. Most NFL teams are just machines for productively and to sell a jersey with a $20 beer, come down to the game vs us we will show you a good time and respect, even if we lose.We dont think the saints are unbeatable we're just havin a good time watchin our guys play well. I think you just dont get the culture down in the big easy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back