PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Breaking it down tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking forward to this. Also analysis from pats1 and box o rocks
Opening KO:

Skins were offside, which may or may not have affected the not so good blocking. Do-over.

Opening KO - take two: Maroney makes it look easy.

Slater is a stud lead blocker. He pancakes a Washington coverage man (the same one who drew the penalty before), and stays on his feet to try and do more damage.

Connelly and Baker were in the wedge, the timing between those two, Woods, and Slater effectively created a four man wall/wedge with all of them getting key blocks.

Chung, Aiken, and Watson came in for good blocking notes.

Paris Lenon was picking himself up off the ground, he may have been doubling someone with Chung and they all fell down, but from that camera angle I can't say anything more than he was present. Heh NFL, there's some of us who would pay to see a coach's tape rebroadcast, it's not like the stuff is top secret and needs to be hidden from other clubs or anything.

I noticed that Moss was TORCHING DeAngelo Hall. I mean he TORCHED his ass. Just goes to show that...not everyone is Darrelle Revis.

Even got dragged along holding Moss' facemask...

Heh NFL, there's some of us who would pay to see a coach's tape rebroadcast, it's not like the stuff is top secret and needs to be hidden from other clubs or anything.

:yeahthat:

Another one for someone's sig!

(BB, when asked if he'd watched the Bills-Cowboys game on Monday Night Football, the week before the Patriots played the Cowboys, said "no". When asked why not, he said, "how much can you see on TV?" If you think about it, there is something absolutely crazy about a game that lives by the broadcast media denying those who watch it on TV access to the things about the game that really matter. All the more so, when the NFL has its own network -- which I, for one, am paying for -- with no idea what to fill it with.)

Sorry to pester you jays, BOR - any more on this?

Sorry to pester you jays, BOR - any more on this?
Sorry, I've been busy with church items and haven't had time for more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News