PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Jacobs: Jim Harbaugh is a bi**h

I'll just leave this here.

HarboDrums.gif

There may be things you do in your life that people may negatively label. The key is to giving constructive criticism. Calling others names because they feel the other is a whine bag or whatever is similarly immature. 2 wrongs don't make a right and Brandon Jacobs came off just as immature and childish as the person he was putting down.

As a leader (or a head coach) you simply don't have the luxury of acting like a child or throwing a tantrum when things don't go your way.

That's counterintuitive to the concept of being a leader (e.g., lead by example).

As a leader (or a head coach) you simply don't have the luxury of acting like a child or throwing a tantrum when things don't go your way.

That's counterintuitive to the concept of being a leader (e.g., lead by example).

Coach Harbaugh needs to mature and act more like a leader no doubt. That doesn't take away from how petty and immature Brandon Jacobs has acted in regard to Jim Harbaugh mainly because he was cut from the team and not given much playing time while on the team. 2 wrongs don't make a right. I have acknowledged that both parties have their issues. You have only acknowledged Harbaugh's issues.

Coach Harbaugh needs to mature and act more like a leader no doubt. That doesn't take away from how petty and immature Brandon Jacobs has acted in regard to Jim Harbaugh mainly because he was cut from the team and not given much playing time while on the team. 2 wrongs don't make a right. I have acknowledged that both parties have their issues. You have only acknowledged Harbaugh's issues.

I have to agree with ChristianCat here (which is hard for me to do because I think Tebow has been brainwashed and no one should spew religious stuff)

aren't we being little hypocritical?

brady does scream and yell at the zebras all the time. i guess it's a michigan thing. :p

aren't we being little hypocritical?

brady does scream and yell at the zebras all the time. i guess it's a michigan thing. :p

that's true and he got ripped for it and apologized. But as a coach it's different, you have a lot more power

Jacobs only real issue seems to be that he is speaking his mind, which you acknowledge is fine, but he is using a word that you think is icky. Not everyone agrees that it's a bad word. It's colorful and descriptive!

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back