PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Browner: "We Got The Last Laugh"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats players, coaches and management should make a copy of the last 10s of that video and send it out to all the upcoming FA's they know as a recruiting tool.

bravo Brandon well said ;)

This dude is awesome, he really embraced what is to be a Patriot, also, people always talked about his attitude and physicality but he's a damn good CB, knows very well the game, makes good reads. Butler made the pick but Browner also deserves the glories because apparently he tipped Butler about that play and also covered his man pretty well.

He's got a ton of BS calls this season, I expect even better football next season. I think now that Manning is gone that flag football they tried to put in place is going to die slowly, things already have changed is this final stretch of the season and the refs were allowing more contact.

This dude is awesome, he really embraced what is to be a Patriot, also, people always talked about his attitude and physicality but he's a damn good CB, knows very well the game, makes good reads. Butler made the pick but Browner also deserves the glories because apparently he tipped Butler about that play and also covered his man pretty well.

He's got a ton of BS calls this season, I expect even better football next season. I think now that Manning is gone that flag football they tried to put in place is going to die slowly, things already have changed is this final stretch of the season and the refs were allowing more contact.

Brandon was supposed to be pushed right into Butler, the pick that left the receiver wide open. He forced the "picker" backwards, leaving a lane for Butler to make the play. No big bad Browner, no interception.

Big, bad Browner! Also, smart enough to let Malcolm get lined up correctly. And, just stuff their wr!!

Pats players, coaches and management should make a copy of the last 10s of that video and send it out to all the upcoming FA's they know as a recruiting tool.
Yes. Love his call out to Brady, gronk and BB.

Great attitude, great player. Glad he's here.

Haven't had that attitude and leadership since Rodney Harrison.

I gave your post a "Winner" because you nailed it, man.

As I first watched that video, my only reaction was "That is the Second Coming of Rodney Harrison right there".

Word for word, what he said, and how he said it, was pure Rodney. It was eery.

Big, bad Browner! Also, smart enough to let Malcolm get lined up correctly. And, just stuff their wr!!

Great point. He most certainly DID readjust Butler at the line!

awesome attitude 'I knew I had a chance coming over here. all I had to do was do my part; do my part, and that's easy man'

He was a fabulous addition to the team this year. While he has some weaknesses, he MORE than makes up for those with his leadership, attitude, strength and height. Maxwell was winning jump balls all night until Browner was put on him. Then his role in the game winning play. Only in this last couple of weeks have we seen what a personality he is, definitely a Rodney swagger, and we don't have any other defenders I can think of with that.

Where does his signing rank in BB's tenure? It has to be one of the better ones. He came in ****loads cheaper than Revis and played a huge role in turning this D around. Nevermind the unseen stuff like the leadership,swagger etc. And he has some time left here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes