PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's physique?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the "Brady's Body Language" buzz back in 06 was it? 05? Either way, pleasegodmakeitstop:banned:

I knew this thread title had to mean only one of two things lol... 1. some great pics were in it:singing: or 2. exactly what it turned out to be- :rolleyes:

The only thing I noticed was the look on Tommy's face-not just in the first pic but the one on the right too, of him and O'Connell -intense; absolute focus and concentration:rocker: Clicking the link was worthwhile after all.

Good God man! It is the first day of camp! These unreasonable expectations have got to stop! Do you know how many camps it took for Grogan to get his head that far above his shoulders? Plenty let me tell you! You don't just get the neck roll handed to you...you have to earn it!

;)

I don't like his body language. You can just tell how defeated he is by his body language. Yep, that ol' telltale body language, that's what pretty much tells you how things'll go for a QB.

I don't like his body language. You can just tell how defeated he is by his body language. Yep, that ol' telltale body language, that's what pretty much tells you how things'll go for a QB.

:bricks::bricks:

The body language of the little icon under the bricks tells me everything I need to know.

:woohoo:

The above footage, taken after a particularly long almost-bomb to Moss, discloses the results of skipping the offseason workouts. If anything, his arms have gotten thinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News