PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady wouldn't leave game until Gronk earned incentive...

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
WOW. Okay, I reacted strongly to the narrative that AB pulled his TB departure because he didn't reach an incentive.

It was being argued that Tampa Bay was unfairly trying to not let him earn an incentive or somesuch (that was before he released the narrative that he was being forced to play on the bad ankle.)

The point was made that we'd alllllll be okay if Brady did this. Welp, next best thing:

With the Buccaneers up by 14 at that point and the game in hand, there was a case to be made to begin resting their starters. However, Tom Brady can be seen telling coaches that he would not come out of the game and eventually only did so when Gronkowski cashed in on the half-million-dollar catch.

So, this looks pretty close to the real-life example.

Me, I think TB should fire Brady. Mac needs a mentor holding the clipboard anyway :D

WOW. Okay, I reacted strongly to the narrative that AB pulled his TB departure because he didn't reach an incentive.

It was being argued that Tampa Bay was unfairly trying to not let him earn an incentive or somesuch (that was before he released the narrative that he was being forced to play on the bad ankle.)

The point was made that we'd alllllll be okay if Brady did this. Welp, next best thing:

Me, I think TB should fire Brady. Mac needs a mentor holding the clipboard anyway :D

Meh.

Oh yeah, Brady IS in this story. Mods, wherever we put the thread about AB quitting, that would work too.

Sorry guys.

Whoops, already done lol. tx.

I am almost 100 percent sure Brady would not be the one holding the clipboard if he came back to the pats.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back