PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady v. NFL Court Hearing Thread (8/31) - Live Update and Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, they wouldn't really be doing their jobs if they weren't. Berman did explicitly say that there was a very good chance he would rule on Tuesday.
like someone else said on the forum, i think he already has made his decision a couple days ago, just has to write it up...

It'd be like saying your eyes can tell the difference between 59 frames per second and 60. You can't do it.
WHILE qb's are looking at the defense, calling audibles, positioning their out wideouts, thinking about the next play and on and on and on...

I hope I'm right but I have a feeling ( maybe naively) that Berman drops the hammer on Goodell and the NFL and finds among other things, a lack of notice which prevents a re arbitration and exposes the NFL for the sham it is running.

So is your post that I quoted above. Does that make it worthless, and a waste of the attention of the people reading it?

lol, sensitive aren't you.

Do judges have particular times of day when they tend to release opinions? Anyone checked when Berman tends to release opinions?

lol, sensitive aren't you.

Actually, I shrug off insults pretty easily.

For example, I am frequently told that I should have more patience with people who say stupid things.

Do judges have particular times of day when they tend to release opinions? Anyone checked when Berman tends to release opinions?

not really. whenever they feel like it haha.

Actually, I shrug off insults pretty easily.

For example, I am frequently told that I should have more patience with people who say stupid things.

You should have more patience for people who say brilliant, unique and extremely witty things. it's not easy being the voice of dis-reason ya know....

You should have more patience for people who say brilliant, unique and extremely witty things.

My impatience is with the long wait for them to do it. :)

Maybe Goodell should read the rule book..... :D

45-7 Patriots win AFC Championship......eat it

28-24 Patriots win Super Bowl AGAIN....eat it

2015/2016 NFL season....man it will be tough for Brady and the Patriots to find motivation to repeat......NOT!

You think teams are concerned? You Betcha!!

Maybe Goodell should read the rule book..... :D

Perhaps Goondell, Harbawl, Cryin' Grigson, and the rest of the NYFL and mediots and haters would benefit from a Children's Pop-Up Book version of the rule book... since they clearly lack the mental makeup to understand the Grown-Up Version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back