PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady, Pats at Kentucky Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does matt cassel not feel like the odd man out. If I were him I wouldn't want to go.

Also, why go to the Derby? What's the point? See a bunch of horses run? Who cares? Why act like the idle rich...it seems stupid. I could see taking time off to be with family and such but indulgences like this make no sense to me.

Prepare for the onslaught!

You're saying if they wanted to see a horse's ass you were right here?

You're saying if they wanted to see a horse's ass you were right here?

Oh, this is too awesome. Post of the year.

I have had the good fortune to attend the Belmont when Funny Cide was going for the Triple Crown. It was absolutely incredible, if a disappointing ending.

I really think some of these so called fans were raised in a cave by JETS parents. Tom has been attending the Derby for almost as long as he's been a SB winning QB. And he's been attending it with a group of close friends and teamates as his invited guests for the last 4-5 years. Manning usually attends too and throws a party of some sort as well.

I'd be willing to bet Matt Anthony is actually Matt Gutierrez...

I hear TO is also at the fundraiser tonight. Should be fun.

I knew he was going to be there and I cna't believe I missed it. Every single year I have to miss it for some reason or another.

Didn't Chad Johnson run against a horse last summer?

Since Chad is not playing for the Bengals this year is he entered in tomorrow's race? - I didn't know horse race positions/numbers go to 85 :cool:

Its paying more than he makes with the Bengals in 1 year,why not?.

Brady will be sipping the
Mint Julep's with the high brows?
060413_derbyJulep_vmed_8a.widec.jpg

I really think some of these so called fans were raised in a cave by JETS parents. Tom has been attending the Derby for almost as long as he's been a SB winning QB. And he's been attending it with a group of close friends and teamates as his invited guests for the last 4-5 years. Manning usually attends too and throws a party of some sort as well.

I'd be willing to bet Matt Anthony is actually Matt Gutierrez...

How do you do the thingy here to report an abusive post? :D

Just another thread from a guy who has suddenly overtaken Keegs in terms of pointless drivel. Just brutal!

Just another thread from a guy who has suddenly overtaken Keegs in terms of pointless drivel. Just brutal!

No. Keegs can be funny on occasion.

Last edited:
I have heard that there are going to be a bunch of "Colts" there too.

Hey chief, i haven't posted pointless drivel in the main forum in a long time.

That dude is a troll and a pats-hater. 2 things i am not.

I post all my dumb crap in the Pub now, where it always ended up anyways.:singing::singing::singing:

Hey Keegs,

I guess I'm still slightly jaded by that bus ride beating to death story you told on this forum, which still ranks as the worst I'v seen here.
It's going to take you a while to live that one down.
Rich

Hey Keegs,

I guess I'm still slightly jaded by that bus ride beating to death story you told on this forum, which still ranks as the worst I'v seen here.
It's going to take you a while to live that one down.
Rich
Who did what in the where now?

Lucky them. They got to see the filly who came in second euthanized right on the track.

Lucky them. They got to see the filly who came in second euthanized right on the track.

That was sad and horrible - Just like Barbaro 2 years ago

The Derby has way too many horses and is nothing but pure brutality for those in the running,Imagine playing dodge cars but instead with animals that weigh a ton - 2 deaths in 3 years from the triple crown yearns for some kind of change in the big fields

That was sad and horrible - Just like Barbaro 2 years ago

The Derby has way too many horses and is nothing but pure brutality for those in the running,Imagine playing dodge cars but instead with animals that weigh a ton - 2 deaths in 3 years from the triple crown yearns for some kind of change in the big fields

Some how this is civilized, and dog fighting is cruel.....

Anyone know how Brady's horse did today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes