PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady, Pats at Kentucky Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMoFo

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I believe the party they are attending tonight is a big benefit for pediatric diabetes. I hope lots of money is raised. And that they enjoy the race tomorrow.

How does matt cassel not feel like the odd man out. If I were him I wouldn't want to go.

Also, why go to the Derby? What's the point? See a bunch of horses run? Who cares? Why act like the idle rich...it seems stupid. I could see taking time off to be with family and such but indulgences like this make no sense to me.

Prepare for the onslaught!

I did see somewhere that he did just spend lots of time with family and his kid. I would look at this as bonding, maybe it could be a farewell gala for Cassel ?

How does matt cassel not feel like the odd man out. If I were him I wouldn't want to go.

Also, why go to the Derby? What's the point? See a bunch of horses run? Who cares? Why act like the idle rich...it seems stupid. I could see taking time off to be with family and such but indulgences like this make no sense to me.

Seems to me they like horse racing?

Who made you the judge that determines where they should spend their free time?

It is the support of kings and does bring a couple of minutes of heart stopping action.

You are one boring person.

I could care less about horse racing but everyone i know who has gone to the kentucky derby (all of whom could equally care less about horse racing) says it is a really fun time.

I could care less about horse racing but everyone i know who has gone to the kentucky derby (all of whom could equally care less about horse racing) says it is a really fun time.

Yeah, it's definitely a blast. I'd recommend everyone here sees the Kentucky Derby in person at least once in their lives. Really changes your outlook on horse racing.

Why because he may not be a QB for this team in the future so he should stop hanging out with his friends on this team.

Just some friends getting together and going out for a good time. I dont see anything wrong with that. Its not like they're going out to the strip club and making it rain on people. :D

The Kentucky Derby is the only major sporting event that I ever

attended. It was in 1957 and the winner was Iron Liege. I was

in Basic Armor Training at Fort Knox at the time. I was not very

impressed with Churchhill Downs and thought that a Mint Julep tasted

awful.

Brady owns a race horse with JayZ and LeBron James. James talked about it in a recent SI or Sporting News article. That horse, in which they are all equal partners, is not in the Derby, but someday that is their hope.

Brady owns a race horse with JayZ and LeBron James. James talked about it in a recent SI or Sporting News article. That horse, in which they are all equal partners, is not in the Derby, but someday that is their hope.

That explains why TB let Gisele be on that cover of Vogue with LeBron. :D

that's pretty cool! where did u hear that?

You ever consider that Cassel might be FREINDS with those guys?

Last edited:
I hope Mavin doesn't find out and go down and shoot somebody we need. :D

On the topic of the Derby tomorrow - Go 'BIG BROWN' !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes