PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady on his day off....LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I don't care for the site or this fluff video, I would rather not see him on that thing until he gets the Superbowl this year. I cringed actually.

It must really stink not to be able to go outside with your little boy to try out his new scooter that he got for Christmas without some sleazeball "reporter" from TMZ following you around and taking your picture (and your kid's no less for all the weirdos in the world to see). They follow Tom and his wife all the time. I think they show incredible restraint in ignoring them.

And for cripes sake, it's a razor scooter that a 3 year old can operate.

That was funny. I was more interested to learn that he's spending the week in Boston and not Cali or someplace warm. Maybe he's putting in some time in Foxboro.

As for the scooter, I guess you can turn your ankle stepping off a curb as easily as tooling along on a non-motorized scooter. Nowhere near to being in the same category as Big Ben on his bike without a helmet.

Boston is home. That said, it's time to persue the estate again in hopes of getting a smidgeon of privacy. The place in CA is for privacy in off season vacations and eventual retirement. Read that during his weekly call in to D&C this week a voice in the background was heard saying Daddy that's you (on Sportscenter in the background). Which means that Jack gets to spend quite a bit of time here in season probably because his Dad was willing to spend quite a bit of time with him in CA in the off season. And his parenting accommodation doesn't seem to adversely impact his football preparation or ability to lead a young team...go figure.

BTW they don't have a bye week per se, the team has a bye and players were in Monday and again Wednesday this week and they will get the weekend off.

I know that this is suppose to be humor, hahahaha.:eek:

However, think of this. Was the pictures taken by a guy walking down the street and stops and says 'oh, it's TFB, let me take a photo of that"? No, the sad part is that they have people stalking TFB for the least little photo. And that is what bothers me.

Then we go to their site and post the photos here.That helps out keeping the stalkers going. Just imagine if everyone ignored these guys totally, they would be out of business.

I'm usually not this serious about this but the whole celeb worship thing is getting out of hand.

If it were on some little site no one has heard of I would have ignored it. It was on TMZ tv so I figured anyone could see it , so I posted it. I thought it was a cute picture. Never thought about offending anyone. Sorry if I did.

If it were on some little site no one has heard of I would have ignored it. It was on TMZ tv so I figured anyone could see it , so I posted it. I thought it was a cute picture. Never thought about offending anyone. Sorry if I did.

Have you forgotten that this is patsfans.com? Someones bound to get offended. ;)

Tom Brady's a professional athlete; are we really worried that he can't handle riding a scooter without getting hurt? One that is routinely ridden without difficulty by 5 year olds?

That was an affectionate piece, as much making fun of themselves and what
they do as it was about Brady.
A pleasant contrast to cell phone pics and personal videos, or websites
with his dating preferences, DUI's, batterring, drugs, etc ad infinitum.

Brady's WEEI conversation created a moment for me, when "Daddy"
was heard clearly in the background in the excited, cute little kid voice.
"He's Watching Sports center" Tom said.
"Whats on now?". "highlights".
Highlights of You?" Quietly, "yeah".

The moment started as real, natural moment of a proud Dad and his boy,
then surreal, or super-real. I had never thought of the world in which that boy lives.
The surprised tone of the host indicated to me the thought had not really occurred to him, either.

Turns on TV, there is Dad, or guys talking about him in glowing terms.
Off to another football game with Mom the supermodel, masses of people,
all going nuts, yup there is Dad out there.
They win again. Dad, everybody's hero!
(Inevitable alternate reality: "Mom this is boring, they always win. Can I get an Xbox game?")

And Mom? How do you explain "supermodel" to a boy, explain
why folks go berzerk when they show up somewhere?
Probably why they prefer to find other countries.

Then there are the haters. We know them, we know how unjust it is,
how it actually hurts sometimes. How does one explain that?
It would be quite a task to try and keep that boy's feet on the ground.

So, I come back around to this media focus, saturation, chasing people around,
and from this point I start thinking, there out to be a law against it.
But, I was interested, watched the vid, found it charming, I am guilty too.

Many folks likely think it is so easy for him, I don't. I don't know how he manages
it all so well, so smoothly, but I admire it, and wish him well.

It's a scooter, he's not going to fall.:confused2:

I'm not offended by the photo's and yes they are cute.

I do think this whole industry of staking famous people has gone way overboard and the people who do that should find other lines of work.

And Mom? How do you explain "supermodel" to a boy, explain
why folks go berzerk when they show up somewhere?
Probably why they prefer to find other countries.

His Mom is an actress, Bridget Moynihan, not a supermodel. The supermodel is his stepmother. I thought stepmoms were supposed to be floozies?

I was annoyed by TMZ's imitation of a Boston accent and the fact that they brought up 2007. Otherwise it was a not so funny kinda stupid piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes