PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady is at the Pro Am

Status
Not open for further replies.
choking is to have the best talent in the world and then go out and play like crap.

Brady having what he had AND performing at the level he did only enforces the fact the he is an elite QB and maybe the best out there.
Trolls saying statements like yours enforces only one thing....your an ignorant A**hole troll...that's all

Honey, don't you know that it's unbecoming to utter epithets such as "ignorant A**hole troll"?

3rd down and 4 yards to go. One more 1st down, and the game is probably over. And what does "hot" Tom do? Nearly throws an INT because he eyeballed Troy Brown the whole time. That is cracking under pressure. That is choking.

Please return to your fanzines, thank you.

Honey, don't you know that it's unbecoming to utter epithets such as "ignorant A**hole troll"?

3rd down and 4 yards to go. One more 1st down, and the game is probably over. And what does "hot" Tom do? Nearly throws an INT because he eyeballed Troy Brown the whole time. That is cracking under pressure. That is choking.

I'm sure he got plenty of lessons for the "BEST QB OF ALL TIME:bricks: " Pay-ton Manning. Have fun clawing into the playoffs next year, if the Jags and the Titans let you go anyway.

Last edited:
I'm sure he got plenty of lessons for the "BEST QB OF ALL TIME:bricks: " Pay-ton Manning. Have fun clawing into the playoffs next year, if the Jags and the Titans let you go anyway.

Brady had a great day on the course today and should be watched on "moving day"

you sir are a D-bag

I could respond to your condescending and stupid statements, but you are not worth it.
when you learn a thing or two about football...then talk to me...A-hole!

you sir are a D-bag

I could respond to your condescending and stupid statements, but you are not worth it.
when you learn a thing or two about football...then talk to me...A-hole!
I thought this thread was about the Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Anyway, golf talk radio guy in the SF Bay Area asked him why he wasn't at the pro bowl, said "because of injury". When they said what kind, he said QB related. He and his partner shot 61 yesterday, so they're in it to be possibly playing tomorrow if they keep playing well. They said Tom's playing remarkably well especially since he hasn't picked up a club in quite a few months. Guy up close said his arms, which were on display because he wore a SS shirt in spite of the weather yesterday, were bruised a lot (football violence). Not raining right now in Monterey, TV at 12 PST, I'll watch some.

They just showed Tom barely missing an 8 foot putt for a birdie on the 12th hole and I think he dropped an F-bomb! Doesn't seem to be raining there right now, just windy; not raining at all up in Silicon Valley.

Ironwasp: I don't know what Brady's handicap is (though I do know that handicaps are subtracted from scores, not added). All I'm saying is that given how good Tom is at everything (q.v. his appearance on Saturday Night Live), surely he's better than the average PGA player. :)

Edit: according to this article, his handicap is somewhere around a 7.

During an interview, yesterday, he said his handicap is an 8.

They just interviewed Brady for a minute, heard a little bit. The commentator guy said that Brady didn't look as beat up from football as he did last year. On football, Brady said they came up a little short, and that it was the Colts year. Nothing earth shattering.

Comments

1) His shoulder looks ok..
2) Hopefully he doesn't injury his back with all the extra nightime activity he is enjoying... I wish I was Tom Brady...
3) Is that Josh McDaniels carrying his clubs?

Comments

1) His shoulder looks ok..
2) Hopefully he doesn't injury his back with all the extra nightime activity he is enjoying... I wish I was Tom Brady...
3) Is that Josh McDaniels carrying his clubs?
Does how his shoulder looks on his golf swing mean anything? Last year he played at the Pebble Beach Pro Am after the talk of the sports hernia. He does have a great looking golf swing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes