PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady: I hate the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Brady, I just can't get use to him with a B-cup!

Are the t-shirt adds lined up with Tom at the top of the web site for you too!?

The pot is calling the kettle black?

mark.sanchez.12.12.31.08.jpg

mark_sanchez_11.jpg

mark_sanchez_phone_thumb.jpg

Not that I'm a TMZ kind of guy, but given the nature of this board over the past few years it is not hard for a member here to know Brady and Moynahan broke up before they knew she was pregnant.

So your answer wasn't as much of a blow as you wanted it to be. And comparing a couple splitting up while pregnant to a guy that has five 3 year old kids and 8 kids with 7 woman is beyond idiotic. And last I checked Brady is with his boys as much as possible. And to public knowledge has not fallen behind on child support, especially to the point where he needed an advance on his salary so that he could pay off his back child support.

Not only is Cromartie an idiot off the field, but based on the last two preseason games he appears to be an idiot on it as well. He has been out of position several times and doesn't seem to understand the defense at this point.

You know, we used to attract a much better class of trolls around here. Sadly, I guess they've either taken the pre-season off, or are passed out from a kool-aid and cheetohs induced coma. :D

You know, we used to attract a much better class of trolls around here. Sadly, I guess they've either taken the pre-season off, or are passed out from a kool-aid and cheetohs induced coma. :D

Yup, but I think people from Pittsburgh and Indy actually understand football better than Jets fans. I mean if you knew football and lived in the NYC/NJ area wouldn't you be a Giants fan? :cool:

When I heard the comments, I was very happy, since its good to know Brady just said what the fanbase is thinking.

Yup, but I think people from Pittsburgh and Indy actually understand football better than Jets fans. I mean if you knew football and lived in the NYC/NJ area wouldn't you be a Giants fan? :cool:

Heh..... I was always a Giants fan when it came to the NFC. Except, of course, whenever they played the Patriots. :rocker:

I can't wait for week 2.

All this talk def adds to the excitement around the game.

It'll be fun to watch one of the best of all time QB's go against the Jets defense. Hopefully Revis is out and Moss torches super-daddy all day long.

Hopefully Revis is out and Moss torches super-daddy all day long.

I actually hope they pony up $20M/year just to get him in the door to play the Pats, only to have Moss score 2 TDs and rack up 140 receiving yards.

Most are Giants fans.

I actually hope they pony up $20M/year just to get him in the door to play the Pats, only to have Moss score 2 TDs and rack up 140 receiving yards.

Unless Revis injures his knee three seconds into the first quarter, that's probably not going to happen.

Didn't listen to him on EEI, but Peter King just tweeted this shocking revelation.

Twitter / Peter King: RT @RapSheet: Awesome. Tom ...

Fun stuff.

EDIT: King's was a re-tweet from Ian Rapoport of the Herald.

I am right there with him.....I f'in hate the jests and their fat a##ed, hot dog chomping, insecure coach as well.....The doofins, and colts are right behind them......good for Tom for not being politically correct, or sugar coat it......tell it like it is. They are the most obnoxious, stupid, and offensive fan base/coach/team in the NFL......I despise those scumbags.....and their overpriced all star baseball team too......F' THE JESTS......F' THE JESTS!!! GO PATS!!!!

What a coincidence...I hate the Jets too!

Goes right back to my conspiracy theory that New Yorkers have to take a test at some point, and they only get to be Giants fans if they pass.

I just heard the actual clip on NFLN. The two clown hosts, Bozo and Clownahan, were laughing it up over the comment, but Brady was pretty clearly not saying it just to be funny. I mean, he SERIOUSLY hates the Jets.

Goes right back to my conspiracy theory that New Yorkers have to take a test at some point, and they only get to be Giants fans if they pass.

Here's the thing that irks me about Jets fans. 90% of them love to accuse Pats fans of being total fairweathers who never cared about the team before 2002. But one time I actually joined a couple Jets fan boards to see if they were all that bad, and on the one I could actually bear to stay on for more than a few days, I started a thread asking them what made them become fans of the Jets rather than the Giants. And almost all the responses were, "Well when I was a kid the Jets were good and the Giants sucked." Pot, ever met kettle?!

Rob "Tina" Turner of the Jets on Brady:"I'd break his jaw".

Excellent!......a hissy fit from a 3rd stringer.

The 2nd game at the new Giants stadium will be epic.:rocker:

The truth and nothing but the truth from TFB! :rocker:

Rob "Tina" Turner of the Jets on Brady:"I'd break his jaw".

Excellent!......a hissy fit from a 3rd stringer.

The 2nd game at the new Giants stadium will be epic.:rocker:

Yes indeed. I am so looking forward to that game. :rocker:

Yup, but I think people from Pittsburgh and Indy actually understand football better than Jets fans.

The hayseed fanboys from Indy don't understand football, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call