PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady could see up to 1 year suspension?? WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 of the 4 people on NFLN right now (Willie McGinest is one of them) are being downright reasonable right now.

**** costas. brady should never speak to that stooge again.
Costas actually defended Brady and the Pats yesterday saying that the deflation was nothing more than gamesmanship and that if it were any other team no one would care.

Any dicipline for A.Rodgers since he admited he likes PSIs 16 or higher. If they're gonna go after Brady then other QBs must be held accountable. One thing is for sure, now Refs will thoroughly inspect weight of footballs and who holds them until game time. I'm sure all QBs who dabbed alil in altering footballs to their liking are real happy about this BS.

Agree with Rogers but weight has little to do with Pressure

N.F.L. Sentences Brady to a Year with the Jets
BY ANDY BOROWITZ

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (The Borowitz Report) – In what football insiders are calling an unexpectedly severe punishment, the National Football League has sentenced the New England Patriots’ quarterback Tom Brady to a year with the New York Jets for his role in the so-called Deflategate scandal.

The punishment drew howls of protest from Patriots fans and management, with many calling it the harshest in league history, but N.F.L. Commissioner Roger Goodell defended the decision as “a necessary deterrent.”

“We need to send the message that this league has zero tolerance for cheating,” Goodell said. “We believe that a year of playing quarterback for the Jets sends that message loud and clear.”

Brady was reportedly in a state of shock when he heard the news of his punishment. He later met with reporters in a hastily called press conference during which he frequently seemed on the verge of tears.

“I am going to fight this decision with every fibre of my being,” Brady said. “This is America. You can’t force a person to play for the Jets.”

At a sports bar in Manhattan, the reaction to the impending arrival of the Jets’ longtime nemesis was muted. One Jets fan observed, “Look, Brady’s a ****, but even he didn’t deserve this.”

Get news satire from The Borowitz Report delivered to your inbox.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/n-f-l-sentences-brady-to-a-year-with-the-jets

Hi--I am as upset as anyone at the way facts are being spun, alternative explanations inadequately addressed, etc. etc. However, there is a part of me that would enjoy if it Brady underwent a SHORT suspension, and then Garappolo came in and took care of business against the Steelers and who knows who else after that. I have actually had a good feeling about this kid as Brady's eventual replacement, and this would be an interesting scenario. It could easily go in reverse, but I figure we found our stride was cassel, and this kid is bound to be better. It would have a pleasant "in your face" feel to it.

should the Pats tank, get the first pick and continue on for another 15 years. It would be so funny if the result of this charade was to set them up for another generation of dominance.

Hi--I am as upset as anyone at the way facts are being spun, alternative explanations inadequately addressed, etc. etc. However, there is a part of me that would enjoy if it Brady underwent a SHORT suspension, and then Garappolo came in and took care of business against the Steelers and who knows who else after that. I have actually had a good feeling about this kid as Brady's eventual replacement, and this would be an interesting scenario. It could easily go in reverse, but I figure we found our stride was cassel, and this kid is bound to be better. It would have a pleasant "in your face" feel to it.
A nice "in your face" feel would be seeing Tom Brady whoop ass like usual. Annihilate the Colts as well...like usual.

I can hold off on Grop.

If Brady is suspended it'll be overturned on appeal just like all of the player bountygate suspensions that got appealed were.

should the Pats tank, get the first pick and continue on for another 15 years. It would be so funny if the result of this charade was to set them up for another generation of dominance.
Face palm. Face palm. Face palm

imagine when jimmy g goes and annihilates the steelers

the rest of the league is gonna feel so helpless when they know that patriot dominance is just gonna continue after brady

its gonna be awesome

homer.jpg

Tell your evil part to shut his face.

So `part of you` wants our 4 time Superbowl champion GOAT quarterback to get SUSPENDED WRONGLY so you can see whats-his-face play quarterback?

TROLL

imagine when jimmy g goes and annihilates the steelers

the rest of the league is gonna feel so helpless when they know that patriot dominance is just gonna continue after brady

its gonna be awesome

Seriously. How is this guy not banned yet?

Even with as little as I respect Goodell, I can't believe that he'd be so stupid as to suspend Brady for a full season over this report.

Just...no

Hogwash. Brady on the Jets is more punishment for the Jets than it is for Brady. The Jets have allergic reactions to winners. And Brady can't bring his Super Bowl Rings when he is around Jets players as the rings for the Jets are like crosses to vampires. Revis gotta watch out for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes